Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 29

I sat on the couch upside down, once again bored out of my mind. The dinner with Kiba was two days ago, Sasuke yelled at me for bringing back chocolate for him, it was funny. But seriously, who yells at someone for bringing back Chocolate? I mean really...

Wait... wasn't I supposed to go somewhere? Like to work- Oh! Ichiraku's... right, I forgot.

I jumped off the couch and ran up to my room to get dressed. That's right; I was still in my super comfy pajamas! Anyway, once I got dressed and fixed my hair, I ran out the door and headed towards Ichiraku's.

Only to stop and turn back around, "iPod, iPod, iPod," I slammed into the door and fell on my butt. "Oww... Stupid door." Forcing myself up, I unlocked the door. I hurried up the stairs; I kicked my door open and grabbed my iPod.

I stopped for a minute to catch my breath. Yes, this was all needed for just getting my iPod.

I ran out my door and started to run down the stairs, a small squeak escaped my lips when I lost my balance and fell down the rest of the stairs, "Ow..." I slowly got up and see if I could walk.

I winced when I took the first couple of steps, but after a few more it stopped hurting. I continued on my way to Ichiraku's, I used Chakra to speed up a bit.

In just three minutes I was at Ichiraku's, "Teuchi! I'm so sorry I'm late."

He turned around and laughed, "Its fine, and it wasn't very busy anyways." He tossed my apron at me which I caught. "Just get to work and it won't matter."

I nodded, I tied the apron around me and put one of my headphones in. "Until the day I die, I promise I won't change, so you better give up! I don't want to be told to grow up and I don't want to change, I just want to have fun. I don't want to be told to grow up, and I don't want to change, so you better give up."

I sung along with the lyrics, happily wiping the tables... like I always seem to do.

"Well, I knew I'd find you here!" Startled, I jumped a bit and raised my head to see Kiba and his team.

"Hey Kiba, Hinata, Shino... and person I just realized was there." My eyes landed on a girl, who seemed a bit older than everyone else here. 

She had silver hair that probably went down to shoulder blades? Sure. She also had light blue eyes, she smiled slightly. Kiba slung his arm around her shoulders, "This is my new teammate that I told you about, Nari Akari."

Recognition hit me with a chair. "Oh! Now I remember, Nice to meet you Nari-San."

"Mm... Hmm," I sweatdropped, she's so quiet!

I poked her forehead. "Youuuu! You are too quiet, so now I have a new mission. I shall make you random and hyper! We must... play pranks on people!"

She twitched, "I am random, but I just don't know you very well!"

I brought my hand back to my side, I thought about that. "Huh... that's true, you have a good point."

I thought about it some more, how would I make her less quiet? There had to be a way...

"A party," Everyone's head turned to me at my sudden comment, they all gave me a questioning look. "A party with everyone, to let everyone meet Nari..."

"That's a great idea, but everyone's training for the Chuunin exams." Kiba said, ruining all my fun.

"Fine, when everyone's done with the chuunin exams, then we can have a party... for now I'll just show Nari around and become friends with her."

I grabbed Nari's hand and bolted out of Ichiraku's, "Wait!" I stopped and turned around to Nari. "I'm hungry."

I started to pull her towards Ichiraku's. "Great, I know a great place! It's called Ichiraku- Oh wait..."

She sweatdropped at me, "We were just there..." She pointed out, I stuck my tongue out.

"Yep," We walked back in and she sat down while I returned to my job, "And what kind of Ramen would guys like?" They ordered and I gave the orders to Teuchi.

"So, Nari... where'd you come from, how old are you and what's up?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"I came from my parents, I'm fifteen and the sky is up." She retorted, I gasped.

"No way...!"

"Way." I handed them their Ramen and untied my apron.

"Well, as much as I'd love to stay, I must leave. Goodbye Kiba, Shino, Hinata and Nari."

They all waved goodbye to me and I started walking towards Sasuke's house, it was around maybe 5:17 now? I think Sasuke should be home...

Oh my pancakes! I must sing a song to him, which means I must get home very soon...

I bolted to Sasuke's house, I opened the door saw Sasuke sitting on the couch. "Sasuke," I closed the door behind me and gasped for air.

His eyes darted to me and suddenly a worried expression took over his features. "Naomi, what's wrong?"

I held up a finger, signaling that I wanted to catch my breath. "Sasuke... Sauce... Do you like waffles?!"

"...Yes?"He kind of asked more than answered.

"Do you like pancakes?!"

"Yeah...?"

"Do you like French toast?!"

"Sure..."

"Dododododo! Can't wait to get a mouth full! Waffles!" I spun in a circle and then fell on the floor laughing.

Sasuke sweatdropped, "Naomi..." I rolled around on the floor and giggled insanely. "Did you hang out with Naruto too much or something?"

I stopped laughing and put on a dead serious look. "Maybe..." But wait... Naruto was gone training, right... "Actually, I made a new friend."

Sasuke shook his head at me before he started walking away.