Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 10

"YEAHH!" I jumped at the sudden noise Naruto screamed, Sakura was next to Sasuke and I was next to Kakashi.

"What are you so excited about, Naruto?" Sakura asked in her normal annoying-high-pitched voice.

"This is the first time I've ever left the village, I'm a traveler now. Believe it!" He shouted, pumping his fist in the air.

I sweatdropped, "We believe it, Naruto." He grinned.

"Uh, am I supposed to entrust my life to this brat? He's a joke." Tazuna asked/stated/annoyed us all,

Kakashi did a polite fake laugh before responding. "Don't worry, he's with me and I'm a Jounin."

Naruto turned to face Tazuna, "Don't call me a brat! Someday I'll become Hokage, and you're going to look up to me!"

I jumped up, punching the air. "Yeahh, go Naru-Chan!" We kept doing that over and over again.

"My name's Uzumaki Naruto, Remember it!" He told Tazuna.

Tazuna took a sip of his alcohol and spoke. "Hokages are powerful and wise, you are small and brainless."

I gasped, "Tazuna-San, Naru-Chan is very smart. He just chooses to hide it, just like me. If either of us showed it, we would... well, let's just say the whole world would explode and everyone would be dead." I told him as I pulled Naruto into a hug.

Naruto gave me a confused look, "It would?" he questioned.

I nodded my head quickly, "Yes, it would Naruto." I released him from my hug and walked back to Kakashi as we started to walk.

Awhile later, as we were walking, Sakura decided to talk. "Say, Tazuna-San... you're from the Land of waves, right?"

Tazuna nodded, Sakura turned to Kakashi. "Kakashi-Sensai, there are ninjas in there too, isn't there?"

"No, there aren't any ninjas in the Land of waves." They started to talk about ninjas, lands and how great the Kages were, stuff like that. Everyone stopped. "You all just doubted the Hokage!" Naruto and Sakura panicked, and assured him they weren't.

I shrugged, "I was thinking about Shampoo." Kakashi gave me a look but quickly turned away and patted Sakura on the head.

"Well, you all don't have to worry; there are no ninja battles on a C-Rank mission."

I groaned. I just wanted to get through this mission...

--

After a few hours of walking and being quiet, I pulled out my iPod to annoy my teammates. What song would annoy them the most? Well... of course, it had to be Bad Romance by Lady Gaga!

I started to sing to it, everyone gave me annoyed looks. I grinned, it was just as planned.

 I put the iPod back and right after I did, I fell into a puddle, I shrieked a bit. "Stupid puddles, stop tripping me!" I pointed at it and turned around to walk with my teammates.

I thought I heard a noise in the background, I whipped my head around but saw no one, and then I turned back around to see Kakashi wrapped in chains. My eyes widened, "Kakashi-Sensai!" I yelled and immediately searched for the enemy.

I spotted the two men below a tree, hiding behind the bushes. I pulled out my swords, ready to fight. The chains wrapped around Kakashi tighter and cutting him into pieces, then they went after Naruto.

As I was about to jump in front of Naruto, Sasuke stole the spotlight and kicked the two guys in the head.

They went after Tazuna next; I jumped in front of Tazuna. I was ready to stab them in the heart until Sasuke jumped in front of me; my sword was below his arm so I could still stab the enemies' heart.

Then, Kakashi appeared. Ruining my entire plan, everyone cheered, except Sasuke and me.

Sasuke was mad probably because he would've been forgiven for not helping me up that one morning if he would've been able to protect me.

And I was mad because I couldn't stab them in the heart.

Kakashi looked at Naruto, "Naruto, sorry I didn't stop them faster, I didn't want you to get hurt, but I didn't think you'd freeze up like that." He then walked over to me, Sakura and Sakura. "Good job Sasuke, same to you two, Naomi, and Sakura."

My eye twitched. What did Sakura do? All she did was stand there with a Kunai!

Sasuke turned to Naruto, a smirk on his face. "Hey, you're not hurt, are you? Scaredy cat." He mocked.

I hit Sasuke on the head, "You're not forgiven for two things now." Sasuke's eye twitched at my comment.

As Naruto was about to attack Sasuke, Kakashi stopped him. "Naruto, stop, they had poison in their claws. You have to open your wound; the poison is in your blood."

Kakashi turned to Tazuna, "And you, we need to talk." He tied up the guys who attacked us and started to talk to Tazuna, which I didn't pay attention to.

But, Sakura's annoying, high pitched voice caught my attention. "This is too high level for us, and I think we should treat Naruto's wound."

My eye twitched. "Let me tell you what that actually means, "Hi, I'm Sakura, this mission, I'm too afraid of it. And I don't really care about Naruto, I'm just afraid Sasuke's going to get poisoned." Yeah..."

She turned to me, "That's not true! I care about Naruto's hand!" she reassured everyone.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure, whatever you say."

Kakashi sighed, "Sakura's right though."

Naruto took a kunai and stabbed his hand, getting the poison out. "Why am I so different than you guys?!" Naruto yelled.

Sakura frowned. "Naruto, stop it!"

"I won't ever back down again, and won't let anyone rescue, I won't ever run away, I won't lose to Sasuke. Upon this wound, I make this vow, believe it! Bridge builder, I'll complete this mission and protect you with this kunai." Naruto promised and turned around, grinning.

Kakashi sighed, "Naruto, it was cool and all. But if you lose more blood, you're going to die."

I blinked, "Oh, Naru-Chan, I'll help you." I pulled out my water bottle and napkin. I poured some water on the napkin and cleaned his wound, and then I got the bandages and wrapped it around Naruto's hand.

We started to walk again, I sighed.

This is going to be a very long mission.