Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 25

"Fourth battle is..."

Tanaka Naomi vs. Tanaka Ayame

My eyes darted from the screen to Ayame, Why'd it have to be Ayame?

"The two that have been chosen get down here." My team wished me luck and I jumped down at the same time as Ayame.

"Naomi..." She looked sad but yet excited, "I can't wait to beat you!" I sweatdropped at my friend, I mean really!

"Yeah, it'll be fun." I started to untie my headband, Ayame did the same. "Except, I won't be the one losing..." I mumbled as I securely tied the headband around my forehead.

"Right, right, keep on thinking that!" She replied with a slight laugh. We got in our fighting stances.

"Start whenever."

Ayame threw senbon at me, which I dodged. I picked them up off the ground and put them in my weapon holster. I pulled out my sword; she pulled out a kunai to match it, I ran at her and swung my sword and she blocked with her kunai.

I pulled out one of her senbon from my holster and went to attack her with that, she noticed it before that and barely dodged. Her dress did get pierced by the needle though. She pouted, "Naomi, you ripped my dress! Now I'll have to fix it."

I rolled my eyes. "You'll live." I jumped away from her and while in mid-air I threw shurikans at her, which she caught. I disappeared and reappeared behind her. She turned around and I punched her in the stomach, making her fly back.

Ayame violently hit the floor; I narrowed my eyes to see her smirking. A 'poof' was heard, substitution jutsu. "Up here!" I looked above to her coming down with a kunai. I did a back flip to dodge it, like Sasuke, I stuck a kunai in the ground and kicked Ayame.

She flew back again, but this time it was actually her. I did a jutsu, the same one I did in the forest, snow started to fall. "Summoning Jutsu: Frost Dragon Curse, Ice needles!" the snow of course, turned into needles and started to fall faster and faster.

She dodged most but got hit by the ones she didn't dodge; she waved her finger at me disapprovingly. "Violent little girl!" She started to do handsigns, "But if you want to play with dragons then I will too." I frowned, oh right... she has dragons too. "Summoning Jutsu: Crystal Water Style: Mist Dragon Curse...!"

A mist-like Dragon form appeared around Ayame, a mist covered the whole area. I focused on any movement to find where Ayame was hiding; I saw a movement to my left so I threw a kunai. I heard Ayame giggle, I sighed. Now I get it, she's playing games.

"I don't want to play games." I whispered, knowing she'd hear me because of her kitty ears. "But since you want to..." I did another handsign, "Levitation jutsu!" I jumped up out of the mist, my kunais following.

I put my hand out, thrusting it in the open air. The kunais spun to the ground, going through the thick mist. I heard a faint squeak. I'm guessing I got her because the mist started to fade; I fell back to the ground to see Ayame pulling a kunai out of her shoulder, I felt guilt kick in. "Sorry Aya-Chan... didn't mean to hurt you badly."

She grinned at me and waved it off, "its fine. Plus, it's not over yet. I'm barely tired, but I bet you've used some amount of your chakra." I nodded my head, she was right... I did use some chakra.

Ayame's cat ears slightly twitched. "You're so much stronger now! I have to admit Naomi-Chan, I underestimated you." She got back to her feet, ready to fight.

"You can do it Naomi!" I heard Naruto yell for the first time.

"No, Ayame's going to beat her!" I sweatdropped at the two of them, they both started to have a fight on opposite sides of the area.