Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 09

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

"Naomi, point D..."

"Naruto, point A, believe it!"

"Naruto, you're slow."

I yawned; we were on yet another boring mission, this time we had to catch a cat. Now, I'm a cat person, and I could've done it just fine myself but nooo... Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork, boring!

"The target has moved!"

I sweatdropped at the radio speaker... thingy, "Oh, let me get my container of joy."

"Naomi, stop being sarcastic, we're on a mission!" Naruto told me for probably the millionth time today.

We all followed the cat. "It's five meters away."

"We're ready."

"Okay, now!" Kakashi yelled, we all went forward to the cat, Naruto caught him first.

"I got him, I got him!" The kitty started scratching Naruto over and over again.

I face palmed, "For the love of cupcakes, just give me the cat." I picked up the cat and put it in a comfortable position; I started to scratch the kitty's chin. "Did Naruto hold you wrong? Its okay, I'm here now. I'll protect you!"

The cat immediately calmed down. Kakashi came next to me, "Oh, Naomi? You like cats?"

I nodded my head, Naruto frowned. "I hate cats..."

"Which is exactly why you got scratched." I mumbled as I walked away.

When we got back to the Hokage's to return the cat, I handed the owner her cat. She started to hug it to its death, that poor cat. "Ohh, my little Tohra! Mommy was so worried about you."

"Ha, stupid cat, it deserves to be squashed." Naruto said with a laugh.

I hit him over the head, "Naruto, say that again and I will kill you. No cat deserves to be treated like that." I threatened.

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, whatever."

My eye twitched as I watched that poor cat get hugged to death. If I was that cat, I would've... committed suicide.

The Hokage cleared his throat. "Now, for team seven's next mission, you have many you can do. Like babysitting, or helping someone shop, digging up potatoes..."

Naruto interrupted the Hokage, "Nooo!" he crossed his arms, making an 'X' "I want to go on a real mission! Something exciting, not this kid stuff!" I crossed my arms too.

"Yeah, this is very... boring, troublesome, annoying."

Iruka slammed his hands down, "You're only genins! Don't disrespect the Hokage!"

"But, baby sitting's not a mission, it's a chore!" Naruto yelled back.

Kakashi hit him on the head, "Shut up already..."

The Hokage went into this lecture about missions and stuff like that; I yawned and started listening to Naruto's talk about Ramen. This was way more interesting then what the Hokage saying. "I'm thinking Miso Ramen today..."

"Silence!" the Hokage ordered, Kakashi looked over at him and apologized.

Naruto frowned, "I'm not the brat who use to pull pranks all the time." He assured.

"He's a big boy now." I deadpanned, remembering those commercials on TV about the babies that are big boys now...

"Fine, I'll give you a C-Rank mission; you'll be body guards on a journey." The Hokage said, giving in to us.

Naruto grinned, "Really? Who, who? Someone like a princess?!"

"Tazuna?!" I said excitedly, they all gave me a suspicious look. I fake coughed, "I mean... a drunken guy." I corrected myself; they still gave me weird looks.

"Send in our visitor." An oldish, drunken guy, Tazuna came in, which made it reek of drunkness/alcohol...

"Oh look, I was right." I said, rolling my eyes a bit too.

"What... is this? Brats are going to escort me?" He drank more of his alcohol.

"Yeah, brats are the best escorts of all." I told him, sarcasm in my voice again.

"And you, the short idiot, are you really a ninja?" Tazuna said, ignoring me completely.

Naruto laughed, not realizing he was the short one. "Who's the short one? " We all lined up next to Naruto, I happened to be the second shortest, Sakura being the third and Sasuke being the fourth.

Naruto finally noticed the insult. "I'll demolish you!" I chuckled at Naruto.

The old man looked at me, "And you're just a girl, how are you going to protect me?"

I stopped chuckling at Naruto, "If I'm just a girl, what's Sakura then? Isn't she just a girl too? Oh wait, no, you're right. She's nowhere near a girl." I mused.

Sakura glared at me and shortly after rolled her eyes. "I am a girl."

I gasped, "Are you sure?" She growled at me but said nothing more.

"I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder. I must return to my home, I'm building a bridge there that'll change our world. And I expect you to get me back safely, even if it means giving up your life." He explained.

I stared at Tazuna and shrugged. "Maybe, depends on if I feel like saving you that day..."

Kakashi shook his head at me, "Go pack everyone."

We all nodded, I followed Sasuke out, knowing I'd have to bring a lot of things.