Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 49

Here I was, lying on my bed. The wind blew in gently from the opened window. My eyes were closed peacefully. It had been three days since Sasuke left, and that is how long it had been since I locked myself in my room.

I’ll admit it. Yes, I locked myself in my room and I didn’t plan on coming out anytime soon. I guess you could say I was having a small melt down in a way.

Yesterday, Sakura had actually come by and she realized that I had locked myself in my room, so she tried to convince me to go outside. Which I, obviously, said no, she explained that Naruto was now chasing after Sasuke with the team of Kiba, Shikmaru, Neji and Chouji. I told her simply that it wasn’t going to work and Sakura yelled at me then ran out.

I expected one of my family members to be next to try and convince me to come out of my locked room. And I was right, I heard someone burst through the door and stampede up the stairs.

“Tanaka Naomi! I am coming up there right now and forcing you out of the room! I don’t care if I have to break down the door!” I heard them exclaim, and I immediately knew who it was and couldn’t help but smile.

The next thing I heard was someone punching my door. This caused me to jump in surprise. “Just you wait; when I break down this door… you’ll regret staying in there for three days!” Ayame threatened again as she punched the door a few more times.

“Aya, do you want me to try?” A voice I recognized to be Ryuu’s asked, I could imagine a grin on his face.

“Sure!” She chirped in response, I heard Ryuu laugh evilly and I considered looking for a hiding spot.

“Wait, Ryuu!” Another voice that I also feared interrupted; I immediately jumped out of my bed and headed into my closet to hide.

“What is it, Miyako?”

“Don’t waste your energy on this. I’ll take care of it.” She offered and I heard her crack her knuckles.

“Please no…” I whispered as I grabbed the doors to keep them shut.

“Well, if you wish, Miyako-Sensei.”

He barely even finished his sentence before Miyako broke down my door like it was her job. “Naomi, if you don’t come out of hiding, I’ll tear apart your whole room!” She threatened in a sing-song type of voice. Even with the threat, I tried my best to stay quiet and hide my chakra. “Well, okay then… if you insist.”

I heard her start opening drawers and knocking things over. It didn’t even take her thirty seconds before she ripped open my closet doors and I saw her standing in front of me, we both smiled at each other insanely. “Oh, hello there, Miya-Miya, I didn’t hear you come in…” I greeted sarcastically.

“Ah, yes. Well, we do try to keep quiet.” She replied just as sarcastically. Her insane smile turned into a very serious look. “You haven’t trained in three days… Mimi-Chan…”

“Yes, I know. I’ve been very busy…” I trailed off, taking this time to look around to see how badly she destroyed my room. Everything was on the floors, including my sheets and door.

The door that was once locked was now in small, sharp pieces. I glanced over to Ryuu, Ayame and Shan to see them staring at Miyako in horror. I also looked back over to my sensei as she frowned.

“You call locking yourself in your room busy…?” I nodded my head, “That’s not busy! That’s… lazy!”

“Well, I am a lazy person.” I mused which earned me a glare from her.

“In that case, let’s go! Sixteen hours of training!” She declared as my eyes widened.

“What? No!”