Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 48

“You’re an idiot, you know that?” I accused, rubbing my temples lightly as I sat on his stomach, pinning him down.

He turned his head away from me, an annoyed expression on his face. “I don’t need to hear it from you.” He replied, though he didn’t try to push me off or anything.

“You need to hear it from everyone.” I muttered back, crossing my arms across my chest. “What were you thinking? Just getting out of the hospital like that and fighting Naruto… then running off to who knows where!”

He sighed irritably towards me, trying to squirm his way out of from under me. “Will you get off?”

“No. It took me an hour to get you pinned down in the first place!” I protested as he let out another sigh of frustration. “Why are you acting out so much lately? Did Itachi’s little visit put you off a bit?” I asked; my voice and look softened.

Sasuke’s head snapped towards me with an angered look and pushed me off of him. “Don’t talk about that. Come on, let’s go train.” He grabbed my hand, dragging me to the training grounds as I rolled my eyes.

Train, train, train… That’s all he’s wanted me to do with him since last week, which is when him and Naruto fought on the roof. I had been trying to go easy on him kind of because he had just gotten out of the hospital and I was tired anyway.

I had been trying to corner him so that I could maybe find out why he was so angry, but obviously… that didn’t work. I had chased him all the way from the forest to our house before I had finally pinned him down in the living room, but to no avail, I still couldn’t figure it out.

My stomach growled and I immediately froze in my spot, making Sasuke almost fall over and he turned to glared at me. We frowned at each other. “I’m hungry… can we get something to eat before you force me to train with you again?”

He glanced back at me but didn’t say anything and still continued to walk towards the training grounds. I rolled my eyes at him but still followed him. I’ll deal with it for now…

Considering he pretty much dragged me there, we got there pretty fast. He let go of my hand and turned around to face me, getting in his fighting stance. “And don’t go easy on me this time.”

I frowned. “Oh, you noticed.” I replied indifferently, also getting in my fighting stance. “Well, okay then…”

Sasuke took no time to attack; he leaped forward with a kunai in hand. I moved out of the way easily, Sasuke grabbed onto the grass on the ground and went to kick me, which I blocked with my own leg. He jumped back and threw shurikans as a distraction while he started to do hand signs.

I jumped out of the way of the shurikans, and when he blew the fire ball jutsu my way, I quickly jumped into the air to dodge and made the hand sign for my kekkei genkai. As the snow fell, the dragon formed around my body but quickly left to Sasuke.

He once again used his fireball jutsu to try and melt the dragon, and it did. My ice could never hold up to fire. However, this took me enough time to disappear and reappear behind him, my sword drawn to his neck. “I wi—“a gasp escaped my lips as Sasuke kicked my legs, causing me to lose my balance.

He took this opportunity to pin me down, a kunai in his hand and against my neck. “You’re still holding back…” He observed, and it was true. I was holding back.

“I’m tired and hungry. What do you expect?” As I said that, my stomach growled in agreement.

“You’ve been training with Miyako; I’m sure your tolerance of how long you can fight every day has improved.” He protested. “Even if you are hungry and tired…”