Great, Stuck in Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 19

"...Ughhhhh! Why! Why! Why! It's always the same, he sets the time and then we wait hours for him." Naruto agreed with Sakura, "It's not fair!"

I groaned. "Shut up already, Sakura. And Naruto, stop agreeing with every little thing she says. She's not like... the owner of Ichiraku Ramen or anything."

Naruto grinned, putting his hands behind his head. "Mmm... Ramen~" I smirked, Naruto's right... Ramen sounded good right now.

"But, He should think about my feelings! I rushed here so fast I couldn't even blow dry my hair!"

"Ohhh... it's the end of the world, Sakura didn't dry her hair! Blah, blah, blah..." Sakura sent me a glare before going back to raging.

Naruto nodded his head. "And I didn't even get to brush my teeth or change my underwear!" Sakura looked at him, disgusted.

"You didn't...? That's... disgusting." As soon as Sakura finished that sentence, the man we had been waiting for, Kakashi showed up.

"Good morning everyone, sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life." My eyes lit up, I was overjoyed.

"Hi Kakashi," Kakashi nodded his head.

He jumped down from the pole... thing above the bridge. "I know this is sudden, But I've entered you four in the Chuunin Exams. These are the application forums." I grabbed mine, looking over it. Kakashi started talking again,

"These are involuntary; you don't have to take the Chuunin Exams if you don't want to."

Naruto thanked him, and hugged him... and apparently slobbered on his vest. Kakashi continued telling us about the Application forums, telling us to go to room 301 at the Academy, Five days from now, Blah, blah, blah.

My team and I were walking, Naruto going on about the Chuunin Exams. Sometimes a few comments from me, Sakura or Sasuke.

--

Everyone was off doing their own thing, probably anxious about the exams. I was under a tree, Next to Ryuu, Ayame and Shan. Because I felt like I hadn't really been around them since I joined Team 7.

Ayame poked Shankai's face. "Ughh... Your face, it's so... blehh." I rolled my eyes, Ryuu wasn't really paying attention. Shan glared at Ayame.

"Ha! Your face is worse." I rolled my eyes. That's right, provoke her with that. See what happens.

Ayame stood up, grabbing him by the collar. "Oh yeah, want to try Shan?!" I glanced at Ryuu, Ryuu was just ignoring it all. Good idea.

"Like you could even hurt me, Aya." Shan provoked her more. She smirked and swiftly brought her knee up to him.

He fell down in pain, I laughed. "You totally deserved that Shan, and you know it." He couldn't respond because obviously, he was... too hurt.

I went over to Ryuu and poked him; he looked at me and gave me a questioning look. But I just continued poking.

These are the times I miss... just hanging out with Ryuu, Ayame and Shankai. No worries about ninjas, no annoying Sakura, no Naruto- Well, that'd be pretty sad. Anyway; No Sasuke... no Sasuke... at all...

I hadn't realized I stopped poking Ryuu, and that my expression had changed to a distant look. His eye brow was raised at me.

No ninjas? No Naruto? No Sasuke? Why would I even think that? It's depressing to even think that. But, what would happen if I did leave? If... if... if... I left. Would anyone even be sad? Would Sasuke be sad? Pffft. Riight...

A sudden slap across the face from Ryuu stopped my thoughts; I raised my hand to my face. "Ryuu, What the hell was that for?!" He shrugged.

"You were just staring in space, so... yeah." I sighed and looked over at Ayame and Shan. Only to see Ayame kicking Shan in that one spot over and over and over again.

I got up and pulled her away, "Geez Ayame. Don't ruin the chances of him having a child." She stuck her tongue out at me, laughing a bit.

After everyone settled down, I started up a conversation again. "So... Are you going to the Chuunin exams?"

Ayame nodded excitedly, "Yeah! We're going to beat everyone." I grinned.

"Even me, Aya-Chan?" I questioned her, she froze. I guessed she hadn't thought of that.

Ayame freaked out, "Oh my... I don't think I could ever fight you! You're my best friend..." I got up then, holding out my hand.

"I agree. But just in case we do have to fight, let's make a promise; Okay?" She nodded, standing up as well and grabbing my hand.

"As Kunoichi, we'll fight equally and fight the ninja way. Stuff like that, Shan sucks. Blah blah blah." She giggled and we shook hands.

--

"Naomi," I covered my head with my pillow, despite Sasuke shaking me and taking off my blankets. "Get up."

"Sasukeee... Leave me alone. Your face- I mean voice is not the thing I want to hear or see in the morning..."

"You can't see someone's voice." I grabbed my second pillow and threw it at him, not knowing If I hit him or not. A grunting noise, then a 'thud' noise told me I did though.

My voice was being muffled by my pillow as Sasuke proceeded to drag me downstairs and in front of the door, which he started to open and close the door so it hit my head. "Oi, Uchiha! That hurts."  I complained, kicking him in the stomach a couple of times.

He told me to get ready, so I did. I walked straight back to my room, slammed the door and locked it. I was ready.

--

All four of us stood in front of the Academy, we looked at each other. "Ready?" we all nodded our heads.

We walked in, ready to take on the Chuunin Exams.