Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 27

I tapped my foot impatiently, I constantly checked out the window for Wes and Ryan to come here. They take forever! My stuff was all packed and everything, I just needed them to come here.

I heard a loud knock; I glided over to the door and opened it to find Ryan and Wes. "You're late!"

They gave me an already-annoyed kind of look, "You never said what time."

"I suspected you would've already known, so that's why I didn't tell you." They followed me into my room. "Geez, I thought you guys were smarter than me..."

"We are!" Ryan insisted,

"Right, keep thinking that!" I turned to face them and pointed behind me at my closet, "Alright, this is my whore closet that made me leave the Naruto world! I want back in that world, so... find a way for me to go back to it!" I demanded.

Wesley fixed his hat, "Uh... how about doing something like... yeah, I don't know."

Ryan snapped his fingers, "I know!" he opened my closet door and threw me in the closet. "There you go."

I tripped over one of my shoes, I groaned. "Ryan," I heard a small click, meaning the door locked. "Let me out! Why did you lock me in here?"

I heard muffled laughing, "This is how we're going to send you back." Ryan answered.

"Fine..." I started moving things around to make a comfortable seat. I kicked the door violently, waiting for them to open the door. "Let me out, Ryan!"

"Naomi! Naomi... uh, Naomi, stop kicking the door so you can hear me." I stopped my little tantrum kicking, "We're going to raid your kitchen for food, have fun in there."

My eye twitched, I started kicking the door again. Alright, so maybe it was an overreaction to kick the door, but still... this is not a way to go back to the Naruto world! They could've thought of something different, as in just doing something like a little 'Please let me go into the Naruto world' then repeat that and see what happened! That is what I did the first time.

...Wait, why didn't I just think of that before? Just do what I did before. I started pounding on the door. "Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Come here! Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Oh my god, Just come here already."

I heard footsteps towards me in a quick pace, "Is something wrong, Naomi?" Ryan asked worriedly from the other side of the door.

"Let me out, I thought of a way." I demanded, I heard one of my cousins fumbling with the door, it slowly opened and I jumped out of there and onto my bed. I turned around to find them eating my Reese's butter cups.

I pouted, "You could've chosen anything other than that, my mom got that for me because I came back! Drop them you guys." They sighed and threw the half eaten Reese's on my bed. "You can leave now, thank you for locking me in the closet."

They waved and left, I slowly trudged out of my room and sat on my couch. "Mom" She gave me that questioning look, "I'm going home... Err, well this is my home, I meant the Naruto world."

She sighed, "I understand, you need to protect Ryuu, Shan and Ayame." She commented in a melancholy voice.

My eyes darted right to left, "Sure, that's what I'm doing."

She smiled, "So, when are you going?" I shrugged at her question, not really knowing. She left it at that, I did too.

I'm going to so beat Sasuke up for smiling and sending me back here, that stupid Uchiha. I'm going to lock him up in a room with me, and stuff chocolate down his throat until he dies. And for Sakura, I'm going to make her eat spicy chicken wings. And of course for Naruto, he gets as much Ramen as he likes, because he didn't do anything.

Mm, spicy chicken wings! They sound good right now. I haven't had those in forever; too bad I don't have any... that'd be great dinner to have before going back to Konoha, I sighed, forcing myself up. "Night mom, see you whenever Sasuke smiles again!" I told her cheerily while hugging her.

She raised her eyebrow at me, "What does that mean?" I grinned and waved at her, she sighed when I didn't answer and left to my room.

I got ready for bed and watched a Naruto rerun. I sighed as I got under the covers, and snuggled my blanket. I wish I could be in the Naruto world... and with that, I fell asleep.

--

My eyes fluttered open to find... a forest! I don't remember going to sleep in a forest, hey... Déjà vu... wait! Déjà vu, that means... I'm back! Oh my Reese's cups I'm back! I jumped up and looked around; this was the same grassy field I first came to, I happily started to skip towards a certain Uchihas' house.

I can't wait... to slap Sasuke, he's so going to get it.

I walked up the steps and jiggled the doorknob to see if it was unlocked, I frowned when I saw it wasn't open, I looked around to see it was night time too. How was I supposed to get inside? Wait! my window!

I ran over to the side of the house that my room was on, which was the left. I took a deep breath and calmed myself, even though I was already calm... shut up! I calmed myself anyway and started walking up the side of Sasuke's house.

I smirked when I got to the window and saw it unlocked, I just had to unlock it... Kunai time! I grabbed a kunai out of my weapon holster again- wait, when did my weapon holster get there again? So confused... Anyway! I jabbed the kunai under the window and pushed up.

"Let me in already!" I heard the window open; I wiggled my way in through the small cracked window, once I got all the way through, I fell on the floor with a small thud.

My smirk turned into a small smile, I took in the smell of my room, and it smelled like cherries! I set down my bag and opened it up, taking out a stick... why did I pack a stick you say? You shall see why! I quietly tiptoed to my door and slowly opened it; next I tiptoed to Sasuke's door and opened it as quiet as I could.

I went over to his bed to find him sleeping; I leaned over the bed to get a closer look at the Uchiha.

Well... he looks the same, I slowly brought my hand to his face and...

Poke

Poke

Poke

Sasuke shot up and violently grabbed me by the hand; he pulled a kunai out of nowhere, and put it to my neck in one swift motion. My eye twitched, "That's a nice welcome, geez."

"Naomi?" His guard dropped to the floor like that, the kunai as well dropped on the floor, luckily not hitting anyone's feet.

I turned my head to him; the smile had turned to grin. "Long time no see, Sasuuuuke-Kuuun."

He gave me one of those looks, you know... that look. "It's only been two days."

I rolled my eyes, "Far too long away from you... Sasuuuuuuuuuuuke...-Kun," That's a lie! I added the last part in my head.

"You don't mean that right?" He asked, as if he it would kill him if I told him that I did.

"What? Pfft! No, I don't mean that at all." And then, silence took over, then shortly after that... Sasuke pushed me on the floor. I glared at him, "That reminds me!" I got up and slapped him across the face. "That's for sending me home for two days!"

He raised his eyebrow. "What?"

"You sent me home you... you... Naruto kisser guy! And another thing," I slapped his shoulder this time. "That's for leaving me alone with Sakura in the Forest of Death for like a day and a half!"

 And with that, I turned on my heel and left the room with a "Goodnight! See you in the morning, Sasuke."