Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 46

“Mi—Miyako-Sensei, I can’t take it anymore.” I breathed out, dropping to the ground. “I’ve been training for eight straight hours! Isn’t this enough?” I panted, my heart was beating fast and my bones ached in pain.

“Hmph… Get up.” Miyako demanded as she neared closer to me, flinging her weapon fan out and making a blade of wind come at me. With all the strength I could muster, I forced myself up and jumped out of the way last minute, stumbling as I landed. “You’re weak. You’re not worthy enough to call yourself a Tanaka.”

I rolled out of the way as another blade of wind, groaning quietly. Almost immediately, Miyako snapped out of her unforgiving, mean mode and gasped at me.

“Oh… my… Naomi-Chan! What happened? Are you okay?” She panicked, looking around. “We need a doctor!”

Even in my time of exhaustion, I found the strength to sweat drop at my sensei. “Miya-Miya, you’re the one who beat me for the last eight hours…”

“… Mimi-Chan! Why in the world would I ever do that to my little student?” She exclaimed loudly, grabbing my hands and sighing quietly. “Mimi-Chan… You’ve improved so much in the last month! It’s quite amazing. Of course, you’re nothing like the clan’s prodigy, your cousin, Ryuu. But you’re still pretty good.”

I stared at my sensei blankly. This lady is insane… and so weird. I watched as she gently petted my hand, her eyes closed peacefully.

“Na-omi-Cha~n!” a voice yelled and I heard frantic footsteps run towards me, I only had time to turn my head before a blur of bright different colors tackled me. The tackle was of so much force that I lunged forwards, catching my sensei in the midst of it and sliding across a bit of the grass.

Once I punched the person off of me, I turned around to face who this person was. Once I did, my eyes widened. “Naruto-kun…!” I exclaimed and grabbed him by the shoulders. “What are you doing here? Did you get the lady you were searching for? Can she help Sasuke?!” I demanded to know the answers as I violently shook him.

“Naomi-chan, stop shaking me then I’ll tell you!” I immediately stopped to let him talk as he let out a sigh. “We’re back, yes, we got her, and I hope so! How about you go wait in Sasuke’s room while I go get her, okay?” He suggested, I quickly nodded my head and stood up.

We went in different directions, he went to the Hokage’s office, and I went towards the hospital. It took me a couple of minutes, but I finally got to the hospital. I rushed into the room to see Sakura staring down at Sasuke.

“Well, hello there, Sakura.” I greeted politely as she whipped her head towards me.

“Naomi!”

“I’m coming in.” A voice announced from behind me, I turned my head around to see a women with blonde hair in two pony tails and a gray kimono-y shirt and blue pants and a green sweater… jacket… thing… strange clothing.

“Who are you?” Sakura questioned as I quickly scurried away towards the left side of Sasuke’s bed.

“Sakura-Chan, Naomi! Everything will be fine! I brought an amazing person here, Sasuke will be perfectly fine.” Naruto exclaimed as he burst into the room and foxily grinned at us.

The lady, that we still don’t know the name of, calmly strolled over to Sasuke’s bed and put her hand over his forehead. Almost instantly, Sasuke’s eyes fluttered open and Naruto and I excitedly leaned forward to see him better. “Sasuke!” we yelled simultaneously.

Sasuke slowly sat up and stared ahead, Sakura lunged forward and hugged him immediately. “Sasuke… Sasuke-kun!”

I blinked a couple of times. Is she crying? I think she is… Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Naruto start to leave. He then motioned for the lady to follow him, and I decided that I would also follow him.

We reached Kakashi’s room first; Gai was there, too, along with me, Naruto, the lady, and the lady’s friend. They exchanged some words after he was healed and then Naruto pumped his fist in the air. “Now for Bushy Brows, Let’s go!”

Gai jumped out from behind the curtain he was next to and pointed to another room. “Please hurry and take care of my Lee!” He begged as the lady… that I still don’t know the name of, nodded her head.

“Very well, take me to see him.” And with that, they were off to visit Lee.

I, however, did not go with. I turned my attention back to Kakashi and grinned. “Kakashi-Sensei, glad to see you’re back! Seems like Itachi did pretty bad damage to you, too! You had me worried.” I admitted as he sighed.

“I’m alright. Speaking of Uchihas, though… Shouldn’t you be with one of them right now?” He inquired which I immediately waved my hand like it was no big deal.

“Nah, Sakura’s got him right now.” I smiled at him, putting my hands behind my back and linking them together.

“I see… I think you should still go see him.”

I frowned, but nonetheless nodded. “Alright, I get it. You just want to read your dirty books and don’t want to be rude in front of me.”

He smiled up at me. “Well, not really. I don’t care about being rude. But, yes. I do want to read my books.”

I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help and smile, too. “See you, then.” I replied and started to walk towards Sasuke’s room again.

“Sasuuuuuuuuke…” I drawled out his name out of boredom and kicked open the door. I noticed Sakura wasn’t here anymore and that a nurse was helping Sasuke get out of bed.

“Oh, Naomi…” He acknowledged blankly.

“Heya, Sasu, what’s up? Long time no see.” I greeted him, waving franticly.

“I can walk on my own.” He glanced at her as he informed the nurse, which she then nodded her head and stepped to the side. He looked back over at me and smiled. “I get to go home now.”

I wasn’t sure to be surprised or not, it had been a month… but he had only been awake for a couple of hours… Either way, I smiled back at him. “Awesome. Don’t worry, nothing’s different. Naruto wasn’t here with me so I couldn’t write “Believe it” on your bedroom wall and paint everything pink.” I teased, my smile turning into a smirk.

He grimaced a bit at the thought. “Good thing, then.”

“I don’t know… I would’ve liked to see your reaction when you go into your room and everything’s pink and there’s giant letters that say believe it.” He chuckled quietly and shook his head at me. “Let’s go home, shall we?”

“Sure.”

“Not so fast, Mimi-Chan. You’re not done training!” A voice came out of nowhere. I almost flinched at the voice. I know who it belongs to; so I turned around to face my sensei.

“But… Miya-Miya, Sasuke’s just getting out of the hospital…” I tried to protest.

She glared at me. “No excuses, this Uchiha need rest… and you need training! Let’s go!” She stubbornly replied and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me away as I frantically tried to reach Sasuke to hold on to, Miyako quickly pulled me further away and Sasuke just laughed.

“Sasuke!” I cried and flailed my arms around to no avail.