Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 50

“So, what do you say?” Naruto asked with a grin and an excited glint in his eyes.

I shifted my position on Naruto’s chair. “Hmm,” I hummed out, distracting myself by flattening out my bangs. “It sounds fun. So I don’t mind, I guess.” I answered which made his eyes light up.

“You really mean it?” He asked, his excitement overtaking him.

“Yeah, Miyako won’t mind either since she’ll just randomly appear to train with me.”

“Yes! I’ll go tell Pervy sage then, go get your things packed!” He ordered as he ran out the door at full speed.

I giggled lightly, but my smile disappeared quickly and I looked down at my feet. I wonder how they’ll take it…

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I got up from the chair and walked across the hall into my new room. Yes, you heard me right. I was now living with Naruto. Why? Because he’s my best friend!

… And I couldn’t stand being by myself in Sasuke’s house.

I gathered the things around my room and put them neatly into the backpack. I couldn’t carry much with this, but I’ll manage. I put in extra clothes and stuff and I changed into different ones as well. Remember the school outfit from when we went and guarded Tazuna? Yeah, that’s what I was wearing. It was my mission outfit after all.

At the very top of the now filled backpack, I put the picture of Sasuke and me at the festival. It was interesting, the day I moved in with Naruto, I had decided to go into Sasuke’s room one last time and I realized something… I couldn’t find the picture of the festival. We both had copies of it, so it was strange. I figured he had thrown it away or something though.

I guess it didn’t matter now, Sasuke was gone and soon I would be off with Naruto, to train with him, Miyako and Jiraiya for three years!

I zipped up the backpack and decided to fix my hair real quick before Naruto came back. I grabbed the mess of red hair and put it into a bun. That way it wouldn’t get in my way, I once again flattened the bangs against my forehead and decided this was good enough.

Naruto skidded across the floor and almost ran into me, but I dodged skillfully. “Mimi-Chan…” I cringed at the nickname; he got that from Miyako-Sensei… Everyone did, actually. “I’m going to have one last bowl of Ichiraku Ramen with Iruka-sensei! Is that okay?”

I nodded my head thoughtfully. “Of course, have fun. I’ll meet you at the gates, I guess?” This way I could say goodbye to everyone…

“Yeah, I’ll be waiting for you.” He replied.

“Not if I beat you there!” I shouted back to him as he ran out the door laughing while I rolled my eyes.

Once I was ready, I grabbed my backpack, said goodbye to my room and left to the streets. Now I just needed to find everyone…

Ironically, instead of finding someone, they found me. My eyes widened as I stared at him. “Kakashi-Sensei…!” I yelled and immediately tackled and hugged him.

“Hey there, Mimi-Chan… What’s up?” Kakashi greeted, which made my smile falter a bit.

“Well, a lot of things, actually… I guess I’ll be going with Naruto and Jiraiya to train for three years.” I explained causing Kakashi to look surprised.

“Well, that’s good. Don’t let Miyako or Jiraiya train you too hard.” He replied with a smile… I think.

“No promises about Miya-Miya…” I mumbled back.