Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 18

I silently opened my door, looking both ways before walking out of the door way, and closing my door. I snuck over to Sasuke's room, a mischievous glint in my eyes. I opened his door, a bucket of ice cold water in my hand.

Oh yes, He was so getting it. I looked at the ground, making sure I didn't trip over anything; seeing it was safe, I looked back up to see he was in a deep sleep.

I giggled but stopped myself so he didn't wake up. I walked over to his bed, taking a deep breath. Quickly, I poured the water on him. Sasuke jumped up, and looked at me; angry. "Naomi!"

I took off, laughing like an idiot.  Sasuke ran after me. I ran down the hallway into the living room, I went around the couch and turned around to face him. He looked so mad.

"Naomi..." His voice sounding threatening; I grinned,

"Sasuke..." He jumped over the couch, my eyes widened. He was coming straight for me.

He tackled me, I squirmed under him. "Sasuke," I yelled, "You're wet and heavy! Off of me" I whined. Sasuke's wet hair tickled my face, he smirked while I groaned.

"Your fault for pouring ice cold water on me" Sasuke said, I was going to say something but a knock was heard. I strained myself to look at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled, the door knob turned, and Ayame opened the door. She looked both ways, trying to find either me or Sasuke. She finally located us on the floor, her eyes widened.

"Why are you two on the floor...?"

I grinned, "I poured ice cold water on Sasuke... this is his payback." She giggled a bit, "Great." My grin changed to a frown.

"Aya-Chan, Get Sasuke off of me, now" She walked over and grabbed the back of Sasuke shirt, pulling him off. I stood up and hugged her. "Thank you Aya-Chan." She hugged me back and nodded. We talked for a couple of minutes while Sasuke took a shower.

"Our team has really progressed; I think we could even beat yours." I rolled my eyes,

 "Yeah right, Aya-Chan. I have the awesome Naruto who has the Kyuubi in him, I have Sakura... the useless girl, and then I have Sasuke. The boy who is the number one rookie of the Hidden Leaf Village... Yeah you're totally right, you could beat us." We giggled.

Sasuke came out of the shower, dressed and everything, the smell of shampoo reached our noses, I tried not to sneeze but I did, and bit my tongue too. "Ow! I bit my tongue..." Ayame laughed, I blinked. "Wow, Déjà vu."

Ayame sighed, saying she had to meet her Sensai in a couple of minutes; I bid my friend adieu and turned around to look at Sasuke... who was staring at me.

We had a staring contest... no movement at all.

...

Sasuke blinked, I smirked in triumph. "I win!" I said while walking off to take a shower. I got a change of clothes, stuff like that. I turned the shower on and took my clothes off, got in the shower and washed my hair and body.

I got out, and put my clean clothes on. Walked out and grabbed the brush from Sasuke's hand like I always do. I brushed my hair and gave Sasuke his brush back. Grabbed a bag of fruit I made the day before, and walked with Sasuke to where we always go to meet Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.

Neither me nor Sasuke spoke, I glanced at him every once in a while. All of the sudden, I was on the ground.

"Sorry." I looked at the person who spoke; it was a boy... with brown hair, and a dog.

I smiled, "Its fine," he helped me up. "I'm Tanaka Naomi, You?" The boy grinned.

"Oh, so you're the sister of Ayame, Hinata's friend. I'm Inuzuka Kiba. And this is Akamaru."