Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 14

Sakura yawned and stretched, I was so tempted to push her off this bridge.

We were waiting for Tazuna to be done for the day, so we were sitting on the bridge. She was sitting like anyone would, and I was upside down.

"Are you two always this lazy?" Tazuna asked in irritation, I looked up at him with a grin.

"I am! Proud of it too, so deal with it..." Sakura on the other hand didn't say a word.

"Where are the weird blonde kid and the other one?"

"They're training, climbing trees." Sakura said with a shrug.

"Too tough for you two?"

Sakura cockily crossed her arms. "No, in fact, I'm the best."

I rolled my eyes, "She's not the best. Five things, one, I made it up the tree first. Two, all you do is yell "Sasuke" and hold a kunai. Three, you bring down a good teammate, meaning Naruto. Four, you have pink hair. And five, you're useless. Now, get it through that thick head of yours." I told her off, in my own way.

She glared at me and reached to grab my hair, pulling on it. "What did you say?"

"You heard me, now repeat it in your head and start getting stronger so we can actually act like we need you on the team."

Sakura stormed away, muttering incoherent words. I smirked in triumph and turned back to Tazuna, who was having a fight with a worker. After the fight, Tazuna walked over, head hung in disappointment. "Oh well."

He motioned for me to follow, which I did. "I have to go pick up stuff from the market, want to come with?"

I frowned, "I hate shopping..."

"Well, you made Sakura storm off, so you're coming either way." I nodded my head, understanding why.

We entered the store, if you want to call it that. It was very... sad. I pulled out my iPod and leaned on the wall, waiting for Tazuna to finish.

I felt a light tug on my iPod, my eyes snapped open and I grabbed his hand. "Don't touch my iPod." I hissed, twisting his arm and throwing him across the small room.

After a few minutes, we left and started to head back, a few kids came up to me. "Food, please...?"

I blinked a few times, "Uh..." I went through my bag and saw Taiyaki I had brought, I hesitantly gave them the Taiyaki, and they smiled and left.

My eye twitched, "My... Taiyaki!" I cried out, anime-crying the rest of the way back and nodding my head when I needed to, when Tazuna talked.

--

It was now dinner time, everyone was here. I ate quietly as I glanced between Naruto and Sasuke, who were stuffing food in their mouths like it was 2012 and the end of the world was here.

"I want some more!" They both said simultaneously, they glared at each other but soon threw up after.

I siged and shook my head, but then I got a idea. "Hey, Naruto, Sasuke, want to see who can eat the fastest?" They once again glared at each other and nodded their heads. They both got more food and started eating, I smirked ate mine slowly.

--

"Aw, I can't believe I lost." I complained, Sasuke smirked and Naruto grinned. "Fine then, I see how it is. I'm going to sleep, good night." And with that, I ran up the stairs. If I couldn't win at that, then I can sleep on the bed today.

--

I yawned as I walked down the stairs, right behind Sakura. "Good morning everyone!" I smirked and decided this was a good place to stretch; she did a small groan as I hit her in the head. "Naomi!"

I shrugged her off and walked over to the table, I was kind of tuned out until Sakura's annoying voice brought me back. "Naruto could be dead by now." She said in a somewhat happy, yet worried voice.

Yet again, my fist came in contact with her head. "Don't talk about Naruto that way, waffle tart."

"Well, I was just saying!" She responded, I gave her a disapproving look.

"Sakura's right, Naruto's a loser-" Sasuke started, but I walked over and hit him on the head also. "Ow!"

"Four things you aren't forgiven for." I told him, trying to hide the smirk that was slipping onto my face.

Kakashi smiled. "Why do you care so much about Naruto?"

"He's awesome." I replied simply, "Oh and he's caring even though people aren't caring to him, stuff like that." I added quickly.

 Kakashi nodded as Sasuke left, saying he was going for a walk.

He probably just got mad because I have nothing good to say about him. I snickered at my own thoughts, that'd be funny.

I got up and also took a walk, heading towards where Naruto is training. Only to find him talking instead, to a girl, the girl stood up and started to walk away, but she turned her head to look at Naruto. "By the way, I'm a boy."

I noticed the boy and Sasuke walk by each other, Sasuke came into the clearing and I looked back and forth. Not knowing if I wanted follow the boy, or stay here.

By the time I made up my mind, which was to stay here. I noticed Sasuke was hanging upside down from a tree, and Naruto's foot in Sasuke's hand.

I came into the clearing. Maybe I should forgive Sasuke for those things... but then again... "Sasuke and Naruto should've been in a room. I should've had Sakura's room and Sakura should've slept out here." I declared, they both sweat dropped at me.

--

We were having dinner; Naruto and Sasuke were both late. Sakura sighed, "Now Sasuke's late, I hope he's okay." She commented worriedly.

As if on cue, both of them came through the door. "We both got to the top." Naruto said, out of breath.

"Congratulations, you're both body gaurds for Tazuna again." Kakashi announced.

Naruto cheered, making him and Sasuke fall on the floor, I gasped and jumped on top of them. "Rawrs!"

Sasuke groaned and Naruto squirmed. "Get off, Naomi-Chan!"

I smiled and hugged them both. "Never!"

"You're both losers!"

Everyone laughed at us, my smile turned into a grin and I laughed with them.

--

We all walked to the bridge, well, except Naruto. Naruto was sleeping, he used all his strength.

As soon as we got there, I noticed there were workers on the floor, knocked out or dead.

I guess I better get ready for a fight.