Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 03

"They're right here, Hokage-Sama." One of the medics bowed before letting the Hokage in the room to see Ryuu.

Everything was silent as I stared at the Hokage, who was staring at Ryuu. The Hokage finally inhaled, "He'll be fine, that tattoo holds some massive power and it was just overwhelming."

"Massive Power...?" I echoed.

He nodded his head, "The Tanaka clan has a few powers, so it's not that surprising that he would be overwhelmed. After all, he is the supposed prodigy."

"Prodigy?" I repeated, "How do you even know this stuff?" Seriously, how did he know?

"How old is everyone?" The Hokage asked, completely ignoring my questions.

"The kitty girl, Ayame is twelve, white haired boy is Shankai he's twelve, I'm Naomi and I'm thirteen, Ryuu's seventeen." I answered.

The Hokage nodded. "How good are your ninja skills?"

I glanced suspiciously around the room. "What ninja skills?"

He sighed, "I figured as much, do you at least know how to handle weapons?"

"Oh, yeah, of course I do! Duh..." I replied, a grin slipping onto my face.

"Well, I want you and your family to join the Academy. Ryuu will start tomorrow though."

My eyes widened, "But... to graduate, you need to makes three clones of yourself, I don't know how to do that!" I yelled without thinking, immediately mentally slapping myself.

The Hokage gave me a suspicious look. "How do you know about that?"

I panicked a bit, and pursed my lips. "I don't, what are you talking about?" I lied, looking him straight in the eye.

He shrugged it off. "Alright then, take your friends and hurry to the Academy. It's that building right over there." He pointed to a building, I resisted rolling my eyes. The Academy building was a building I could never forget.

I nodded to the Hokage and dashed out of the room, "To the Academy!" I yelled as I passed Ayame and Shan.

"Wait, what?" Shan asked as he chased after me, Ayame right behind him.

I ran all the way to the Academy without stopping. Once we got there, Ayame started to squeal. "It's the Academy, Look! It's the swing Naruto sits on when he gets depressed once he can't graduate! She hugged it like some obsessive fangirl...

Oh wait, she is an obsessive fangirl.

I sighed at my friend, "Ayame, please don't be like that when you actually talk to Naruto, or Sasuke, or Shika, or Chouji, or Hinata or Ino, or Sakura-why would you with Sakura though? Anyway, or with Kiba or Shino or Gaara or Temari or Kankuro, okay?"

She stuck her tongue out, "Fine." And with that we all walked inside.

I looked for the right room, "Let's see..." I stood on my tippy toes to peer into a room. "Not this one," I walked up to the next one and glanced in there. "Not there either." I walked to next one and grinned. "Found it."

I opened the door and was followed in by Ayame and Shan, Iruka looked at us with a confused expression. A sudden shyness took over as I noticed the class was looking at me too. "Uh... Iruka, the Hokage said we could join." I explained with a small blush on my face.

"Alright, Names?"

I glanced at my 'family' "Tanaka Naomi, Tanaka Ayame, Tanaka Shankai and tomorrow my cousin, Ryuu will be joining."

Iruka nodded, "Okay, Take a seat next to Hinata, the purple haired girl, Ayame." Ayame gave a mock salute and headed off to Hinata.

"Shankai, take a seat next to Naruto, the blonde spiky haired boy over there..." Shan nodded and made his way to Naruto. Iruka looked at me and smiled. "Naomi, take a seat next to Sasuke, the raven haired boy."

My eyes widened. Did he just put me next to my least favorite character in the entire anime world?!

I didn't move at all, "Do I have to?" Iruka, not really seeing why that was so bad, pushed me towards Sasuke. Not really seeing any other choice, I walked over to him. As I did I noticed Shan's smirk, I sent him a glare then sat down.

Okay, no reason to go crazy over it, just ignore him. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed he was looking at me, I turned my head towards him and he turned his head away. My eye twitched and I turned back to Iruka. Sasuke's too annoying.

"For the way Naruto acted earlier, everyone except the Tanaka clan have to do the Transformation jutsu." Iruka announced. Everyone but my family groaned.

Sakura went first, then Sasuke, and then Naruto-great, that just means he'll do the sexy jutsu. Two seconds later, I cued for it to happen. It did and then Iruka got a nosebleed. Iruka gave Naruto a lecture for it too.

Fifteen minutes later, "Class dismissed." Iruka said, everyone immediately stood up and started to leave.

Shan and Ayame came strolling over to me, a small grin on Ayame's face. "Naomi, are we going to walk home together, or does someone else want to?" She asked as she eyed Sasuke.

I glanced at Sasuke too, noticing the impatient look on his face. Right, if he wanted to get up, I had to move... Ha, sucks to be him then. "Actually-"I cut myself off.

My eyes widened in realization, "We don't have a home." Ayame gasped and Shan face palmed himself.

"Well, um... Hinata always has space, but sadly only enough for two people." Ayame commented, a sad tone in her voice.

An evil grin slipped onto my face. "We should totally leave Shan out on the streets..." Shan threw his hands up in annoyance; Ayame gasped and nodded her head. "Not really, you and Shan go ahead and sleep at Hinata's house." I responded with a laugh.

Ayame pouted, "Fine..." I nodded and they left to catch up with Hinata.

Then I remembered Sasuke was sitting there, still wishing to leave. I got up and smiled, "Oh, I'm not sorry. I totally forgot you were there!"

He grunted and I couldn't help from smiling wider, this was just too fun already. He walked away but stopped short, "Where are you going to sleep?"

Surprised by his question, my mind went blank and it took me a few minutes for it to click in my head that I needed to respond. Well I didn't need to... "Uh, just a tree or something..." I answered, Sasuke stood there still though, not moving.

I thought about it for a moment, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why do you care anyway?"

Sasuke walked out, without answering me. My eye twitched, but left to find a nice tree anyway.

Annoying Sasuke...