Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 20

We walked into a room to see a boy getting thrown to the ground; I turned away from that for now. I spotted a Team 11- My family. I waved at them, trying to get their attention. Ayame gasped and waved back too.

I turned my attention back to that boy getting thrown to the ground, "This is the wrong room." Sasuke said, acting all cool like usual.

I sweatdropped, 'What'd I miss...?' Sasuke continued being his arrogant and 'cool' self.

"I'm sure Sakura and Naomi noticed, right?" Sakura stuttered a bit but still said she did, I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, whatever..." Not really caring about it. Out of nowhere the guy... that Sasuke was talking to, went to kick him. Sasuke saw it coming and went to block with his own leg, when the guy who was being pushed down earlier... you know, the boy with the bowl cut stopped both of their legs.

His teammates walked over, "Hey, walked happened to the plan?" the boy apologized and then looked at Sakura, with a slight blush.

He walked over to Sakura, "Please be my girlfriend, I vow to protect you with my life." Sakura gave him a 'Blehh' look.

'Definitely not..." the boy looked disappointed, I patted his back.

"It's okay; she's not like... the goddess of Konoha or anything. Hell, she's the pink cotton candy monster coming to eat you." The boy turned to me.

"Don't talk about her that way! I do not stand for it." I scoffed.

"Right, Sure. Whatever." The boy went back to talking to Sakura.

"Why is it a 'definitely not'?" He asked, disappointed.

"Because you're weird" then his teammate- A Hyuuga, talked to Sasuke.

"Hey you, what's your name?" Naruto looked over and flames burned in his eyes. It was always about Sasuke.

Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke.

"I don't have to answer. You should tell someone your name before asking theirs." I rolled my eyes; he just has to act cool for everything. But now that I think about it...

"Oii... Sasuke, you're a hypocrite." Sasuke turned to me and raised his eyebrow. "How so," He asked; a curious look in his eyes. I thought about my words carefully.

"Well... when we met Gaara, as they were about to leave, you asked Gaara his name, but didn't state your own. He had to ask you." Sasuke just stared at me, blankly.

"As I was saying," My eye twitched, Annoying Uchiha. "Say your name before asking for someone else's."

The Hyuuga boy continued on his with his questions, "You're a Rookie, aren't you? How old are you?"

"I don't have to answer that." The Hyuuga boy was getting mad; he questioned the young Uchiha of why he didn't have to answer it. The Hyuuga boy's teammate behind him giggled.

Sasuke just walked away, I followed. The boy... Rock lee was his name? Yeah. Lee and Naruto were standing by the wall, complaining.

"I'm weird...?"

"Ahh... Sasuke gets all the attention, no one wants to know my name." I giggled at the two boys. Sakura told Naruto to come on and hurry up.

We all walked up to the next floor, only to be stopped...

"Hey you, with the attitude." We all turned around to see Rock lee, Sasuke answered though.

"I want to fight you, right now." I sighed; boring...I reached into my bag and pulled out my iPod, searching for a song.