Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 32

"Sasuke, My head hurts." I complained to Sasuke.

"I know what will make it feel better," He pushed me off the couch and took up the space I was sitting on. "There."

I pouted a bit but got up anyway. "Fine then..." I jumped onto the couch and laid down on him. "You're right, this is much better."

He looked at me in annoyance as I buried my face in his chest. "Naomi..." He growled in a low voice. "Get off of me!"

"Nah, I'm good." I stated with a giggle.

He sighed then everything went silent, as in awkward silence. I hate awkward silence; it's so... awkward, too awkward. It's like that strange, you-just-confessed-to-someone-but-they-don't-like-you-back kind of awkward, you know? Except it's not really like that because neither of us confessed, not that we have anything to confess!

"Naomi!" Sasuke yelled in my ear, causing me to flinch. "You didn't hear a word I just said for five minutes, did you?"

"Nope," I replied with a small grin, his eye twitched.

"Naomi-"A knock on the door interrupted him; I clapped my hands and laughed, what perfect timing. I went to go answer the door; it revealed Ayame, Shan, Ryuu and Nari.

"Aya-Chan, Ryuu, Shan, and Nari-Chan, Nice to see you, what brings you hear anyway?!" I greeted and asked while I let them inside.

"Naomi-Chan, we're here... to steal Sasuke!" Ayame said in a dramatic, serious voice.

I gasped; "No way!" we both started laughing.

"Like we would, I mean it's Sasuke"

"What... does that mean?" Sasuke questioned, I waved my hand dismissively.

"Nothing, Duck butt."

Ryuu came up and hugged me, "Ahh, Naomi... I really don't miss hanging out with you every day."

I sweatdropped, "We haven't done that since we were five..."

"I know, but seriously... you were annoying back then. Told me to come by every day, harassed my friend that you liked, kicked me in a certain place and made me hang around you friends."

I felt my face heat up a bit, "I didn't harass your friend!" he rolled his eyes at my statement.

"Yeah, okay... keep thinking that." Ryuu responded with a small laugh. Shan pointed at me and laughed too, I gave him a death glare and he immediately shut up.

Ayame pushed Ryuu away and comforted me. "It's okay; I've harassed way more boys than you have..."

"I didn't..." I trailed off, giving up on these people.

"Uchiha, you need like... some animals in here, fish, turtles, cats, dogs, monkeys... something like that." Nari commented as she looked around, I had forgotten she was there actually.

"I vote for turtles and monkeys!" I added.

Sasuke glared at Nari, "Look what you did, now she wants a pet." Nari stuck her tongue out innocently at Sasuke.

"You make it sound like I'm a little kid..." I pouted a bit.

"That's because you are like one, so immature... and dependant on other people."

"I'm immature, but I will stay this way forever." I quoted from a song, everyone sweatdropped. "But on a serious note... the bunny exploded from peanut butter." I explained, trying to keep my face straight and my voice serious.

Shan and Ayame burst out in a fit of giggles/chuckles, Ryuu smirked, Sasuke... just did what Sasukes do and Nari raised her eyebrow at me. "You're weird."