Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 30

I walked out of my room to see Sasuke on the couch, I blinked. Wasn't it time for him to go train though? "Sasuke, why are you here, shouldn't you be training?"

He didn't show any sign of noticing, my eye twitched. I ran up behind him and poked his duck-butt like hair. "Sasuke, Sasuke, waffle tart, Sasuke, Sasuke... Uchiha? Ducky butt? Ha... Ducky butt..."

I heard people pounding on the door; I trotted over to the door and opened it, and what I saw was the most horrifying thing of my life.

Thousands and thousands of fangirls with shiny box like things in their hands, yelling and yelling. Some of them threw their shiny boxes inside of the house; I quickly shut the door and shuddered, I looked down and saw the boxes were actually presents.

I bent down and picked one up and read the tag. "Happy Birthday, Sasuke! Love Ino."

A question mark appeared above my head, "Sasuke, it's your birthday?" He just nodded. Fake tears streamed down my face, "And you didn't tell me?! Is that all I am to you...?" His eye twitched, but didn't say anything.

I gasped, "That is all I am," Now... I had two choices, I could break out in random song, or I could threaten him with opening the door and let in all the fangirls. Choices, choices...

I pulled out my heart shaped glasses, "Don't break, don't break my heart and I won't break your heart shaped glasses!"

Sasuke finally actually looked at me, "Wha-... where did you get those?"

"Good question." I shrugged and continued with my random songs. "A kiss with a fist is better than none. I broke your jaw once before, I smeared your blood up on the floor, you broke my leg in return... so sit back and watch the bed burn."

"Look at this photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh. How did our eyes get so red, and what the hell is on Sasuke's head?"

"Are those the actual words?" He questioned, darn him... he knows me too well.

"Nope, made them up, the original name is Joey." I thought of the next song, there were so many to choose from...

"Has no one told you she's not breathing? Hello, I am your mind... giving you someone to talk to, hello." I sighed, not really wanting to sing anymore.

Sasuke came up and took off my random heart shaped glasses and examined them, "I've never seen anything like that." I snatched the glasses back. He smirked and came really close to me, he started going through my weapon bag, I squeaked in surprise.

"Get your hand out of my weapon bag! And, why are you so close? And again! Get your hand out of weapon bag..." Sasuke backed away and I noticed my iPod in his hand, my eye twitched. "Sasuke, give me my iPod back!"

"But it's my birthday..." He pouted.

"So? Go get your own darn iPod." I mean really, so what if it's his birthday? It's my iPod and he can go get his own.

Sasuke pouted some more, I stood up and started walking towards the door. "I'm going for a walk." I opened the door and all I heard was 'Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke. Happy birthday...!' I slammed the door in all of their faces and turned around to see Sasuke's amused smirk. "I'm going to sneak out to take a walk."

And with that, I walked up the stairs, to my room and jumped out the window. I landed safely and started to walk, I wanted to get something for Sasuke, for his birthday.

What should I get him for his birthday though? He probably gets every little thing from his little fan girls, Oh! Oh... I should totally get him a waffle tart! You could make one probably, just make a waffle and then put some fruit on it and then you put it in the oven then Ta-da! Waffle tart.