𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Alright, all ready to go?" Donghyuck yawned as he waltzed into the tailor's special room of wonders. The dozens of outfits and the technology in them lay about in neat piles for Chenle to fix when he returned.

"Yes, I think this is it," the ginger clipped his belt around his waist which was most likely there for a reason, along with hiding his claws beneath his leather jacket. Special weapons like those were usually too difficult to master correctly, thus quite rare to find, but Chenle preferred close combat, where he could scratch faces off and instil fear into opponents.

"Let's go," the leader hummed absentmindedly as he glanced around the space. He didn't really come in here very often since the younger tended to terrify him at the best of times. Not only that, but his battle clothes usually just 'disappeared' and came back as good as new. Probably Renjun bringing them down here.

"Ew. What the heck is that?" Chenle suddenly furrowed his brows, grabbing Hyuck's wrist and viewing the bracelet Jaemin had given to him. "Is this...." he took a hold of it, "Tracking technology? This design isn't cheap either. Where'd you find it?"

"Doesn't matter," the older ripped his wrist from the other's grasp and turned on his heels to march towards the door. "Let's just get this mission over with."

Chenle rolled out his prosthetic arm, making sure it wasn't stiff for what was to come. "Whatever. Just be careful you're not luring in the wrong people."

"Lele, we are the wrong people."

"True."

Jaemin pulled his coat off and hung it on the back of his seat. The blaring lights surrounding them were tough to function with, bathing the whole club in a hallucinogenic array of purples, teals, greens and pinks.

"It's been a while since I've been to one of these," Jeno laughed above the racket of everyone else dancing about and drinking. "We used to do this sort of thing almost every night."

"We got ourselves into all sorts of trouble," the younger agreed, playing with the bracelet on his wrist subconsciously while glancing around at their surroundings. "I'd almost forgotten about this feeling."

Jeno leaned against the table with his arms propped against it, gazing at the 'angel' before him affectionately and smiling to himself. He'd finally gotten him back. "What have you been up to during the past few months, hm? Surely not the same crap as we did."