𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Jaemin hissed when the doorbell rang, tipping his coffee onto the bench when he had been absentmindedly stirring it. It burned his unprepared fingers, but that wasn't what surprised him.

"Who the hell would be visiting me?" He grumbled under his breath as he stormed into his living room, pulled one of his many handguns from behind the clock on the decorative stand and held it behind his back subtly.

I never told Jeno where I was, and he's the only one who ever dropped by back in the other city. He wasn't particularly nervous while opening the door, rather hoping it was some asshole trying to sell him something so he could shoot him.

Bad mood.

Yet once the wooden frame was pulled, a dagger was immediately shoved against his throat, not hard enough to pierce the skin, and a psychotic smile was etched into his guest's face.

"Hang out with me, or I'll kill you."

Jaemin groaned, "Lee Donghyuck, this is why I refused to tell you where I live. Sudden visits are not something I look forward to."

"I knew you'd be overjoyed to see me," the brunette winked flirtatiously, taking the knife away from the other's neck and returning it to his ankle boot. "I'm bored. We had a mission last night, so everyone is sleeping and I'm too hyper."

"It's ten in the morning. Go to work."

"It's Saturday."

"Then take some heavy sleeping medication."

Hyuck pouted, placing his hands on Jaemin's shoulders and tilting his head. "Or.....you could come and entertain me for the day. I know you're jobless."

Ugh, I don't have a job because I kill people. That's fast money. "I don't want to spend time with you. There you have it, black and white."

"Right, then I guess you leave me no choice," the older sighed, brushing past the blonde and trailing towards the kitchen.

"Oi! Where are you going?"

Hyuck ripped all the cabinets open, raiding them for all the coffee supplies he had, and taking them towards the window.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" Jaemin growled, running at him, though the shorter had the upper hand. He was holding the various packets and sachets above a very long drop.

"I guess you'll need to come out and buy some, hm?" He winked, releasing them from his grasp and giggling as the sound of bags splitting three stories down resonated through the early morning air. Nobody was about at this time on a weekend.

"Son of a-"

"Let's go get some coffee, yeah?" Donghyuck chirped, tugging the younger's arm and guiding him away from the kitchen. "Looks like you're out."