𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

I suppose this marks the day Antagonistic ends. A triple update for my beautiful readers seems like the finale it needs ;)

 A triple update for my beautiful readers seems like the finale it needs ;)

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Where is he going? Donghyuck wondered somewhat curiously while eyeing one of his oldest members, Taeil, who was swiftly exiting the base. It appeared as though he was trying to be discreet, and how unlucky he was since Hyuck was very distracted as of late - always looking off into space where all the interesting things happened.

He wiped his sore eyes that hadn't seen sleep in days and stood up from the kitchen seat he had been perched on. A few of the others noticed his movement and glanced towards him...though as much as they'd have liked to, bothering Haechan when he was in this state was a very bad idea. They simply let him go.

As the brunette maintained a safe distance from Taeil who was now wrapped in a coat and had unusually slid a gun into his pocket, the young leader knew damn well something was up. Not only had the older retired from the field long ago, but he was a baseball bat enthusiast and an armourer. The gun? What was he trying to hide?

They walked on into the city, the shorter of the two totally unaware of his tagalong. The wind was pretty harsh on this day for some reason, perhaps because the river was running wild, or more unrealistically - because today felt like the end to something. The final chapter of the worst battle in history.

It seemed to take around half an hour to get to wherever this 'secret' location was, and with good reason. It was an abandoned train station in an absolute state. The smell of rotting wood radiating from the supporting old fashioned beams was strong, so was the clear scent of rat piss. The younger ducked behind a redbrick wall, taking a deep breath and tuning his ears into the the sound of his group's member breaking out into conversation.

It went something like; 'Is he here?' Then most of it was muffled from the low tones in which they spoke and possibly reduced due to the fact that Donghyuck had been listening to pitchy screams and gunshots his whole life - ruining his eardrums.

God, what the fuck are they talking about? He inwardly whined, and who's the other guy, anyway? Would it have hurt to peep his head around and risk taking a look? Were either of them sharp enough to detect his motion like various members of Jupiter were?

In the end he thought; fuck it. What do I have to lose?

Slowly and cautiously, he edged his body towards the edge of the platform's wall and glanced in the direction of the train tracks that were covered by the high steps of the boarding and departure standings. If one were to look down into the miniature canyon where the metal, parallel bars resided, perhaps they could've fallen. Supposedly there would be rat tails and fingers down there. Why did the brunette find that thought sort of amusing?