𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Jisung fumbled with the blunt, plastic utensils designed for children, in the sink late one night. The washing-up liquid made his fingers feel dry, but he could hardly concern himself with that right now. His thoughts all veered off towards different tracks, different memories.....all reuniting to envision one night specifically.

That boy. The one with the psychedelic orange hair and sharp eyes that seemed to cut through lies and see straight into one's soul. His almost impossibly strong hand nearly broke his wrist when he made a deal with him.

"Blondie, I want you to be my eyes. I need you to tell me who it is that Hyuck is seeing right now. Can you do that for me?"

Jisung should never have agreed. He should never have accepted a dodgy deal wherein his close friend was the subject of his observations, and the very person he would rat out. But when trying to say no...

"Ngh, c-can't-" he gagged, trying to push the thumb out of his mouth and failing miserably. Without that 'yes' he would probably have choked on his own tongue or saliva.

"What will it be, Park Jisung? Do I have you?"

"Mhm ngh, st-" The finger pressed further into his cavern to touch the back end of his tongue and almost force acid reflux. He swept his free hand up to grip the older's wrist defensively, "Y-es. Yes!"

"Ah, such a good boy," Chenle smiled victoriously, yet it didn't meet his eyes, and something told Jisung that a truly happy expression hadn't settled on the male's face in a very long time. The muscles looked unfit.

He retracted his hand, "I'll be keeping an eye out."

"Psycho," the young adult thought aloud while running the water for a bit too long. It was draining away with wasted intention, barely even touching what the boy was trying to clean.

"Jeez, Africa would weep if they saw you now," Donghyuck scolded while leaning over him and switching the tap off. "Save water."

"S-Sorry," the younger murmured softly, leaning against the basin with more pressure, his grip on the edge turning his knuckles white. "I'm so tired..."

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

The blonde bit at the wall of his cheek irritatedly, still thinking about Chenle's deal, and still beating himself up before betraying Hyuck. This was invasion of privacy, wasn't it? He'd never want the older to report back to someone about his life, so why was he doing it now? He wasn't like this. He didn't want this.

"Ji, seriously," Donghyuck furrowed his brows quizzically, "Am I missing something? Are you mad at me?"

"Oh, no. I'm not mad at you, never mad," he blinked a few times to mentally cut off his morals. "Actually....I would love to ask you something."