THIRTEEN ▶ FAYE'S BETRAYL

Faye stood in front of the punching bag down in the basement of the Salvatore boarding house. Damon wanted her to build up her strength since they had been taken down by werewolves once again. She was also on the phone with Stefan. The phone was on one of the tables as she worked out.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked as he listened to the sounds of Faye hitting the bag.

"Damon has me working out so if I run in to anymore bad guys..." Faye jumped and kicked the bag, making it swing harshly. She dodged it so it wouldn't hit her, "I can take them down easily. But, it makes me relaxed."

"That makes one of us." Stefan replied, sighing.

Faye shrugged her shoulders, "We got some good news though. Tyler left home last night and it doesn't seem like he's coming back."

"How do you know?"

"Well, I heard it from Damon, who heard it from the Sheriff, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf chapter, bringing us to..."

Stefan finished for her, "... killing Elijah."

"Exactly."

"Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty." Stefan told her.

Faye huffed as she positioned the bag so it held still, "Well, we have the dagger and the element of surprise. Me. He won't suspect a thing if I'm around."

"He's an Original. We don't know what all that encompasses." Stefan said worriedly.

"We've got a source that might tell us everything about the dagger. We don't want and surprises." Faye said, walking over to her water bottle to get a drink.

"Wow, is Damon actually going to be careful for once?" Stefan asked sarcastically.

"He's becoming you. How tragic." She sighed, hovering her finger over the end call button, "Got to go. I need to shower so me and Damon can plan a murder. Have a nice little vacay with Elena." She hung up the as Damon walked into the room, "Stefan's worried. He doesn't think we'll do good."

Damon shrugged, "We can handle it. After your shower, we're heading to the Grill to meet Alaric."

"Got it." She said before walking away, going upstairs.

__

Faye sat in the middle of Alaric and Damon at the bar while Andie sat besides Damon. She didn't like the fact that he brought his blood bag along. She annoyed her, especially when Andie tried to baby her because she didn't have parents.

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?"

Damon asked Alaric. He met Jenna and Alaric on the old property lines to get information.

Alaric sighed and shook his head, "No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."

"You sounded jealous." Damon said. He looked up at Andie, "Sound a bit jealous?"

She shrugged, "Kinda do."

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric glanced at Andie warily.

"Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?" Damon asked her.

Andie grinned, "Uh-huh." They both kissed and Faye balked, "Mmm. My lips are sealed."

Alaric looked at them with disgust, "This is too weird."

Faye reached over and stole his full glass of scotch, "Yep, well try living in the same house. You can hear everything." She knocked it all back.