THIRTY THREE ▶ PITY PARTY

Knocks on her door awoke the strawberry blonde hybrid buried in her comforter with tear stains on her pillow. Faye jolted up, the blood bags she had scattered on her bed flying onto the floor. She rubbed her eyes and attempted to blink away her blurry vision. Her vision cleared up and she turned her head towards the door to her room, trying to figure out who was behind it.

"Amnesia!" The nickname gave it all away, "Wakey, wakey! I brought breakfast."

"Come in." Faye called out, not want to move at all. Damon opened the door to her room and stepped inside holding a take out bag from the girl. The raven haired vampire did a once over and faye and scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Lockwood really did a number on you, didn't he?" Damon asked her. Faye flicked him off, not feeling any energy to flash her fangs at him like she usually would. The eldest Salvatore walked over to her bed and forced her to scoot over so he could lay down with her, "Do not worry. Big brother Damon is here with the best break-up remedy there is."

"He left town, not me." Faye said dryly, taking the bag of breakfast from Damon when he offered it. The smell of waffles overwhelmed her and she pulled everything out before digging right in.

"Well, either way, I'm going to do my best to make sure you get your mind of things." Damon told the strawberry blonde, "We're getting that coffin open today and hopefully, kill Klaus."

Faye's eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yep, witchy one and two are working on the coffin while you and I are going to go meet a new asset in the game." Damon informed her. 

"Ugh, no." Faye groaned, "Can I stay here? I'm going through my first heartbreak."

"Wait until you see who the asset is, Little Red. It will cure that heartbreak in a second." Damon smirked. Faye narrowed her eyes, wondering what he was up to, "And you'll just have to wait and see."

Faye let out another groan and Damon just chuckled and plucked a piece of the blueberry waffle from the styrofoam box in her lap. Faye snarled at him, only causing the vampire to laugh even harder.

"Look, you're feeling better already. It's because of me isn't it?" Damon said cockily. 

Faye scoffed and slightly pushed his shoulder, earning a shocked gasp from the Salvatore. He pushed Faye right back, only for her to throw the last piece of her waffle at him. Damon then pushed her off the bed, causing her to land on her carpet floor with a loud groan escaping her lips. Faye reached up and grabbed his arm, tugging him down right with her. When he landed right beside her, the two erupted into giggles.

"I missed this." Faye smiled over at the man she called her brother, "It feels like everything is back to the way it before we even knew what Klaus looked like."

"And when you weren't such a broody mess." Damon added, only to get his stomach slammed in by Faye's fist, "What is up with you being abusive today? Are you lashing out? Do we need to call your school's guidance counselor?"

She rolled her eyes and pushed herself up from the ground, "You're an idiot." She brushed off her pajamas and began walking towards the bathroom, "Clean up my room while I get ready will ya'?"

Before Damon could protest, she was already in her bathroom with the door shut. The vampire let out a loud sigh and got work.

__

Trudging through the woods in boots that costed for than a trip to the hospital was not something she had expected to cure her heartbreak. Damon hadn't told her to dress for it, so she was stuck with it. As she huffed about getting her shoes dirty, knowing Lacey was going to bitch about them, Damon spoke on the phone to Elena who may be a murderer.