FIFTEEN ▶ NO RELAXTION

Faye wanted nothing more than to have a day of rest. She barely got a wink of sleep anymore, feeling like someone was watching her. She also wanted a day where she could sit down and not worry that any second, Klaus may come in a rip her heart out from her chest.

Faye felt like today was that day. She was already curled up in her bed, the blanket wrapped around her so you could only see her face. The Avenger's were fighting with the Chitaurians on the screen and Faye was watching with anticipation. It was her first time watching this movie and she wanted to see the ending. Honestly, she hoped Loki would win.

The hybrid shoved popcorn in to her mouth, watching as Natasha Romanov kicked alien ass from left to right. She was watching Tony Stark fly around, saving the world when her phone began ringing. Faye paused the movie with a groan, knowing that her relaxing time had come to an end and she would have to see who won the battle later.

__

"So, why the hell did Isobel show up?" Faye asked as she talked with Elena in the Gilbert home, "We called her a month ago and now she shows up, when we have mostly everything under control."

"I would tell you if I knew. She kept saying she needed to speak to me." Elena replied, running a hand through her long hair.

"Here's an idea! How about I have a chat with her first then you can come back ad chat to her headless corpse." Faye suggested, being completely serious.

Elena shook her head, "We're not killing her."

"We could. No one would know." Faye said. Elena gave her a pointed look, "Look, she needs to go. She waltzes in, acts like she runs this shit, ruins everything you and Alaric had with Jenna. She is literally at the top of the kill list at the moment, right behind Klaus and Katherine."

"We're not killing her, Faye. She's still my mother and no matter what, you don't kill family." Elena told her. Faye felt a pang in her chest and Elena had realized what she had said, "Oh my gosh, Faye. I'm so-"

Faye waved her hand, "It's fine, you didn't mean it like that." She sniffed the air, catching the familiar scent of bourbon and old books, "Alaric's here."

Alaric walked in, looking around anxiously. Elena had called him first and then she called Faye because she hoped that she had a trick up her sleeve that could make Jenna feel better.

"Hey. Is she up yet?" Alaric asked the girls.

Elena shook her head no, "She won't come out of her room."

"What'd you tell her?" Faye questioned, wondering herself. How did this girl explain that Isobel, Alaric's dead wife and Elena's biological mother, was on her doorstep?

"Nothing. She won't talk to me." Elena answered.

Alaric huffed, stressed out about this whole situation, "We're gonna have to fix this, Elena."

Jenna began descending down the stairs, rushing to get out of the house. She did not want to face the two biggest liars she had ever met in her life.

"Hey." Elena muttered softly.

"Jenna..." Alaric began.

She cut him off, "I don't want you here, Ric. You need to go."

Faye took a step forward, holding her hands out, showing she meant no harm, "Okay, listen. I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now."

"Rage and betrayal would pretty much cover it." Jenna snapped bitterly at the red head. She wondered if the teenager had knew Isobel was alive. Jenna didn't bother asking. Instead she began putting on her jacket and grabbed her bag.