FORTY SEVEN ▶ TEAM STEFAYE

With fur a similar color to autumn leaves, her wolf darted past the trees, determination in her glowing gold eyes. Faye Daniels traveled around in the form of herself she felt like she hadn't experienced in years. With so much going on, she wasn't given much of a chance to.

Her was given to her when Stefan had came to her with the mission of tracking down a certain vampire hunter, the one she was sure had perished in a explosion but apparently hadn't and was being held captive by Klaus Mikaelson until his escape. Faye was given a couple of his things to catch a scent from before she was set off into the forest, her bones shifting so she could become the slim animal that hid inside her.

Her paws kicked up dirt as she passed the area where Connor's trailer still sat. She looked towards it once, trying to detect a heartbeat in case Connor had decided to return to his humble home, but there was nothing. There was the faint scent of hybrid though, dead, most likely the one he had killed to escape Klaus' hold. Faye continued on following the hunter's scent.

She ended up at the edge of town. Faye kept herself concealed with the bushes and shrubs of the forest, knowing if anyone saw her, animal control would be called and it would start a whole bunch of trouble she did not want to get in. Her dark eyes slimmed and she dug her claws into the ground in frustration. She wouldn't be able to continue on her run in her wolf form and she couldn't shift back before walking out into public due to the fact she wouldn't have any clothes.

An angry snort came through her wolf's nose. She turned around and began running back towards the direction of her home to meet back up with Stefan. Faye had plans to change once she got there and continue to search for the hunter in a way she could blend in with the town's people.

She used her enhanced speed to run to the Daniels home, shifting immediately when she arrived. Her bones contorted back to their normal forms her fur was replaced with clear pale skin covered in freckles. A slight hiss left her throat, pain coursing through her when he bones shifted into place. The usual painless shift was no longer due to the fact she had abandoned her wolf form for so long, it being better for her to stay human.

Faye stood up from her crouch and tossed her wild hair out of her face. She reached out then for one of the large flannels that hung from the cloths line Lacey kept up for her despite her recent diminish in the amount of times she sifted. Faye pulled it on, the soft cotton fabric hanging loosely down to her mid-thigh as she buttoned it up. She didn't bother with pants before walking inside her home through the back door to speak with Stefan.

The Salvatore turned his head towards her when she stepped into the living room, panic coursing through him. His phone was pressed to his ear. The strawberry blonde hybrid furrowed her brows in wonder. It was obvious he was hiding something, she knew the look, but she wasn't sure why.

Stefan quickly muttered a goodbye to the other person on the line before walking over to her.

"Who was that on the phone?" Faye asked him, deciding to ask the question she knew he wanted to avoid. She was worried about him. If this was the type of secret that could get him in danger, she wanted to know to make sure she could keep him safe.

"No one." He answered almost to quickly for her liking.

She let out a disappointed sigh, "I know you're lying to me." He was kept tight lipped, "Stefan, it almost makes me think you're cheating on me when you hide things."

"Wasn't that a little too soon?" Stefan questioned with a raised brow and a slight smirk. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't avoid the subject." Faye slapped his arm, rolling her eyes, "You're hiding something and its bad. I'm worried and about to go full alpha Faye on you if you don't tell me."