Q&A ONE

You guys had a lot of questions, but I'm going to answer them all!

Q: What season of TVD will this book stop in?

A: I want to write up to season four, nothing beyond that really.

Q: Will the other Originals be in it? What will their relationship be like with Faye?

A: Of course! Kol will be Faye's frienemy. Rebekah will be a her friend of some sorts; it will take a long time to get there. Faye won't trust Esther and Finn and she will hate Mikael from the beginning, no matter what.

Q: How did you come up with the idea of Faye and the story?

A: Malia Tate's story on Teen Wolf. I liked the way she was trapped in her coyote form for years. I originally wanted Faye to be found by Klaus and it would have been a whole different story, but I changed my mind. It would have changed the story completely.

Q: Will Faye end up being in New Orleans with the Originals?

A: The Originals plot doesn't exist in the world of Faye. Klaus will go to New Orleans along with Faye at some point , but the baby and Hayley being pregnant will not happen.

Q: Describe Faye and Klaus' current relationship.

A: Enemies. Enough said.

Q: If Faye is a natural born hybrid, why can't her blood heal a werewolf bite?

A: Due to the curse she had placed on her, she can't.

Q: What will Klaus and Faye's relationship be like in the future and will they kiss before or after season two in FTHOW?

A: Klaus and Faye will slowly devolop feelings for each other. It's start off with the attraction (sexually) and it's pretty much slow burn from there. They will not kiss in this season from what I have planned.

Q: Has Klaus always known about Faye?

A: No. He didn't know about Faye until after she shifted for the first time.

Q: Will Klaus get jealous of Faye and Tyler in the future?

A: Of course. Klaus will eventually think that Faye is underapreciated by Tyler and wants to give her the moon and the stars that she deserves. It's not until the third season of FTHOAW Klaus will begin to really act on it.

Q: Who will fall first, Klaus or Faye?

A: Klaus. It will take Faye some time to trust Klaus really.

Q: Will Klaus be apart of Faye's pack?

A: He can be. Faye's a natural alpha female, she's the head of her pack at the moment. Klaus is also an alpha so she would have to submit in order for him to be in her pack. She would end up as the luna of the pack and Klaus would rule as the alpha. But, it won't happen anytime soon.

So there you have it! Expect a sneak peak soon! Also, thank you guys so much. This story has gotten so far and it's one of my favorites. Honestly, you guys are the best.

- Karina