THIRTY FIVE ▶ POISON & WINE

"Lacey!" Faye shouted as she banged her fist against the door of the bathroom. The woman had been in there since the moment Faye had woke up, which had been an hour ago. Usually it wasn't this bad, but today it was.

The teenage hybrid waited for a reply before banging on the door on the door again, "Lacey! You're depriving of one of the important necessities in life; good hygiene!" She shouted once again. No response, "Lacey! Come on!"

"Why the hell do we have only one working shower in this house?" Faye muttered to herself, "Remember to call a plumber and get mine fixed." She finished before banging on the door once again. She was getting more than pissed off, due to the fact she had to get to the hospital in twenty minutes for her shift.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's with all the racket?" 

To Faye's surprise, Lacey stumbled out of her own room, wearing a man's dress shirt and her hair done up wildly. The strawberry blonde glanced up and down at her aunt, her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. A scent she recognized, but couldn't place her finger on a name, basically radiated from her body and she smelled oddly like sex. 

"Lacey, oh my god!" Faye said in a hushed whisper, "Did you bring home a guy last night?"

"Yeah." Lacey replied with a shrug, "Elijah and I came in around-" She immediately stopped speaking when Faye squeaked at the mention of her godfather. 

"Wait, what-?!" Faye could barely finish her sentence. Her eyes were widened as she stared at her aunt who had done the deed with her godfather- her godfather for crying out loud! 

Her shout seemed to alert the person in the bathroom, Elijah. He shut off the shower and stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He stumbled in to the hall where Lacey and Faye were staring each other down. Faye's eyes darted to him and she groaned loudly before slamming her head against the wall next to her.

"Oh my god."

"Faye-"

"I should have seen this coming." Faye mumbled, "You guys were too close last night to just be friends." She looked back up, trying to avoid their gaze, "So, this is new."

"Not really."

"Not really?" Faye gaped at them. She crossed her arms over her chest, "How long has this been going on then?"

"Since before you had been born, sweetheart." Elijah revealed. Faye looked at them appalled. She could not believe neither of them had told her.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Faye yelled out, stomping her foot like a child, "There are no secrets in this household."

"We didn't know how you would react." Lacey shrugged, "And it wasn't really going on during the time you returned back to human. I told you about this before."

Faye recalled the story Lacey had told her of the man she had fallen in love with a man, but they parted when the whole tragedy happened. It all made sense now to her as her eyes darted between the two.

"So, are you alright with this?" Elijah asked Faye."

"You know what..." Faye inhaled deeply, "I'm okay. I'm pissed off that you didn't tell me because I'm to be both of yours favorite person, but I'm fine with it. You guys are weirdly good together." She waved her hand around them.

Elijah gave his goddaughter a small smile before bringing her close and pressing her kiss to her forehead. Faye pushed him away lightly, "You're half naked. Hug me when you're wearing more than a towel." She backed away and began moving towards the bathroom, "And now, I'm gonna take the fastest shower I possibly can because you took your sweet little time." She glared playfully at Elijah who just chuckled.