ELEVEN ▶ I'LL BE STRONG

Two days. That was how long it took to learn everything about her life and family. She stayed in the guest room at Elijah's apartment during the time, since she didn't want to go home to Damon. He was upset and on a murderous rampage. He needed time alone.

Elijah and Faye acted normal together. It reminded her of how Alaric and Jeremy acted. He was like a father figure to her at the moment. She didn't have anyone else who was going to put her first besides him. Stefan and Damon always helped Elena first, besides the fact they were supposed to care for her.

Faye brought the tea mug too her lips as she watched the news on the flat screen in Elijah's living room. Her eyes narrowed at the photo placed in the top right corner of the screen as Andie Star spoke.

"The authorities believe last night's assailant may also be related to the missing campers and Park ranger who have yet to be found, as well as 25 year old Jessica Koenig, reported missing this morning. The sheriff department says investigations are pending and no further comment will be made."

Elijah walked in to the living room and greeted her, "Good morning."

"Morning."

"Another attack?" Elijah asked as he walked in to the kitchen and made himself tea.

"Damon's lost it. He's lashing out because he cared about Rose." Faye sighed, "If he's not careful, we're going to get caught by the council and then that's one more thing we'll have to deal with."

"The council seems too ignorant to discover that there are multiple vampires living under their noses." Elijah responded.

Faye chuckled, "I'm surprised the haven't caught us all yet. We're really sloppy when it comes to hiding dead bodies."

"And you can't be a good vampire if you don't know how to properly take care of your mess." He said with a grin. She laughed, smiling at her god father, "What are your plans for today?"

"Probably to the Grill to hang out with Caroline and Stefan. Then I'll probably annoy Elena a bit and tell her what I found out from you." Faye saw the confused look on his face, "She's the one who pushed me to find out and wanted to know." She picked up her bag before walking to the door, "I think I'm going to go home tonight, but I'll call you if anything changes. Bye." She waved and left the apartment.

__

Faye pulled up at Caroline's house and got, only to run in to Tyler. She smiled at him as she pull her bag over her shoulder.

"Hey. How have you been?" Faye asked him.

"We need to talk."

Faye frowned, "Is this how I was MIA after the full moon? I found my god father and I was learning things about my parents. I'm sorry that I didn't check up on you."

"Fine." Tyler said coldly.

She nodded, "Good." Faye began walking up to Caroline's house to get her, but when Tyler called out something, she stopped, "What happened to my uncle Mason?"

"What?" Faye asked, turning around to look at him.

Tyler took a dangerous step forward, "He's dead, and I want you to tell me what happened."

"I..." Faye couldn't find the words, "I don't..."

"Then let me tell you: Stefan and his brother Damon killed him, because Stefan and Damon are vampires, just like you and Caroline." Tyler sneered at her.

Faye shook her head in disbelief, "Who told you that?"

"Is it true?" He sneered.

"Let me explain."