FIFTY THREE ▶ UPLOOKING

The front door of the Daniels home closed loudly, causing Faye to curse under her breathe. She had meant to sneak in before Lacey had woken up, and she had totally failed at that. Being MIA for three days and refusing to answer any calls or texts was going to cause some sort of trouble for her and she was going to feel the much older Daniels woman's wrath when she stormed downstairs.

"Oh, look what the cat dragged in." The accented voice that seeped into Faye's ears made her groan out loudly. She didn't want to see any Original, and if she had to choose, it wasn't going to be this one.

"Rebekah." Faye said in a bored tone, looking up at the blonde standing with a wide smirk on her face. She dropped her bag to the ground beside her, "I heard you got out of your box again and made a wreck of my pack."

Rebekah clicked her tongue and smiled even wider, "Well, we all know Stefan had it coming with him helping Nik dagger me. Shame you hadn't been there. I would've loved to hear about your new found thoughts about my brother."

"And I would love to hear about where the hell you've been for the past three days." 

Lacey's voiced seeped in after Rebekah finished. She stood in the open entryway to the living room, her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes filled with what could possible be the smallest amount of anger she had ever received from the older Daniels woman.

The hybrid looked towards her aunt with a sigh passing through her lips. She answered simply, "I was with Damon and Jeremy at the lake house training that idiot how to be a good hunter."

"See, look how simple that was." Lacey stated bitterly, "It would have been even easier in text form."

"So, you're on Team Klaus to in the race for the cure?" The Original in the room butted in, not even giving the chance for Faye to reply to the other vampire. The strawberry blonde glared over at her, "Oh, right, there is that petty lover's tiff going on. Almost forgot."

"Rebekah..." The tone of warning was clear in Lacey's words.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?" Faye snapped at her, the mention of Klaus bringing sadness, more than anger, swimming inside her, "Or is bothering me your main priority today?"

The Original cracked an annoyed smile at her, "I was looking for extra support on my team, but, it seems Lacinia over here doesn't want the cure and you are extremely bitter, which I rather stray from." Lacey gave a small tight lipped smile, silently saying "sorry" while Faye just crossed her arms over her chest, not bothered by the fact Rebekah was upset over it, "Oh, well. Must be on my way then, big plans today. Maybe we can talk offer coffee soon if you'd like to, Lacinia."

The fellow blonde agreed, before offering to show her out. Lacey didn't even falter to give Faye a glance, telling her she was in serious trouble and they were going to talk. Faye grumbled under her breath like a newly grounded teenager as she watched the two blondes exchange goodbyes.

It wasn't long before the door shut and Faye was already getting an earful from her aunt.

"Faye Rebekah Daniels, what is wrong with you?" Lacey hissed out at her niece, "Disappearing for three days with no text or phone call? Don't you know how worried I was? You run off the minute after the sheriff calls me to say you found the body of Carol Lockwood and when I come to pick you up, you're gone. The only reason I knew you were even alive was because Damon replied and told me you were fine."

"I know, I know." Faye told her with a small huff, "I should've texted you back and told you where I was. I was just handling some crap and I just kind of wanted to be somewhere that didn't have a person who knew I had feelings for Satan." She looked up, bringing on the puppy dog eyes, "I'm sorry for worrying you."