TWENTY FOUR ▶ A NECKLACE

Faye Daniels woke up with no memory of the night before and smelt a lot like Klaus Mikaelson. She frowned as she stared around the hotel room she was in, not remembering it being the one Klaus had gotten for her and Stefan. Where was she and what had happened last night?

Faye scrambled out of bed, standing beside it. She looked down at her attire in attempt to find any evidence and she found enough. Faye let out a loud screech when she saw a shirt that she was sure belonged to Klaus and men's underwear.

"Oh my god." Faye muttered, running her hands through her messy hair, "No, no, no." She rushed into the bathroom and turned on the sink. She began splashing her face with water, trying to wake herself up more.

Faye stormed out of the bathroom, trying to find her phone. She needed to see the time since there wasn't a clock in the room.

"I see you've woken up."

Faye growled at the british accent. She turned around, pointing an accusing finger at him, "What do you do to me, Klaus?"

"What do you mean, love?" Klaus questioned as he stepped towards her slowly, smirking.

"I wake up in your hotel room, your clothes, and smell a lot like you. That points to two things, I either slept with you or you raped me." Faye sneered, "And I know I'm not stupid enough to sleep with you."

"You were quite drunk though." Klaus teased her.

Seeing that Klaus didn't clarify if he had done anything or not, Faye jumped to conclusions, "You bastard! You took advantage of me!" She tried hitting him, but Klaus grabbed her fist and lowered it.

"I did nothing of the sort." Klaus told her, "I would never take advantage of a woman."

"Glad to see you have morals." Faye spat angrily. She knew he had done something to her. Klaus would've taken her moment of weakness to use his little mind games on her.

"You don't believe me?" Klaus asked, growing angry with her.

"You've been waiting nothing more to get me on your side this whole summer. Maybe you used this to do that." Faye cross her arms over her chest.

Klaus sped over to her, slamming her against the wall. Faye gasped as he felt his body press against hers. He grinned, tucking one of her curls behind her ear.

"Now, let me tell you something, sweetheart." Klaus began, whispering, "I found you in that lovely dress drunk and covered in blood. You were panicking about how you killed so many people and they would torment you for life." Faye's eyes widened. She had told him?

"You didn't want Stefan to see you, so I took you back here and my sister and I got you cleaned up. You're in my clothes because it was the only thing there was for you. When you were done, you feel asleep here." He finished explaining.

Faye expected him to let her loose, but his grip only tight him. She tensed when she felt his hand slip under the shirt she was wearing. The pad of his thumb ran along her hip.

"But if you want me to take advantage of you." Klaus whispered against the shell of her ear, "I gladly will."

Faye glanced up at him in shock. She couldn't explain how she felt right now because in the months of being in her human form again, she hadn't felt this before.

Klaus suddenly let her go. He walked over to where he had dropped her duffle bag; something Faye hadn't noticed he brought in with him. He tossed it to her.

"Get dressed and meet us in the lobby."

Before Faye could ask any questions, he left the room, leaving her flustered and uncomfortable.