Chapter 53 Flights and Airports

-1 week later

Shawn's P.O.V
Im just so glad to be out of Virginia for a while Gissel said smiling and jumping up and down in her seat. Me too I miss meeting fans I said smiling back at her. Yes I miss there cute adorable faces she said giggling. I just laughed and kissed her cheek. We looked over at Taylor and he was drooling over the flight attendant.

Hello earth to Taylor Gissel said snapping her fingers in front of his face. Huh yeah I like burgers to Taylor said looking at both of us we started laughing. Oh Taylor you weirdo Gissel said giggling. Im sorry shes just look at her Taylor said looking at her still. Me and Gissel laughed and looked at the flight attendant she was pretty. She is very pretty Gissel said looking at Taylor and he just smiled.

We have arrivied to Washington DC Thank you for chosing air united the women in the intercom said. Gissel was asleep on my shoulder. I grabbed mine her bag back and put them on my back. And I grabber her and carried her bridal style. And I walked out of the airplane. I went to security Gissel was still in my arms.

Gissel's P.O.V
I woke up in a bed and two peoples arms wrapped around me. I looked both ways. Shawn was on my right and Jack.G was on my left. The fuck is going on. I just layed there looking at the sleeping boys. I kissed Shawn's cheek and I grabbed Shawns phone because I don't have one. I went to the camera and took a bunch of pictures of us 3 together and posted them on Twitter.

@Gisselespi- I woke up with to these fools. Lol we like to cuddle 😂😂. @Jackgilinsky @shawnmendes. Love them ❤️🙈

Gissel your arms feel weird I heard Shawn say I started giggling. Who is grabbing me Jack.G groaned I couldnt help but laugh. You guys wake I said giggling. They both opened there eyes and looked at me then eachother then down at my stomach were there arms were link together they both pulled there arms away and I started laughing. Okay now that you guys are done cuddling can we go to eat down at the dinning room in this hotel Jack.J said from the other bed. We looked over to him and started laughing. Alright lets go I said and got up and climbed over Shawn and went to put my shoes. And I ran out the door to the lobby with the guys following close behind me. When I got to the dining room there was a bunch of foods and I ran to the plates and put a bunch of food on my plate and went to go sit where the rest of the group was.

This is so good I want more food Hayes said. When don't you want more Nash said and threw a fry at him and hayes caught it in his mouth. We all started laughing. They all went to there private conversations. Gissel honey here my mom said and handed me a new phone I just looked at it. Mom really you got me a new one I said abd hugged her. Well yeah your other one got destoryed so why not she said hugging back I smiled and downloaded all my other things.

Lox Im tired I said plopping down into my bed. Me too ugh I just cant wait till tomorrow I get to meet all my fans she said smiling. Me too its like the best feeling ever I said back.  Yeah it is Gissel you know savannah actually cried when you were gone she said looking at me. She did I asked in disbelief. 

Yesh she did it's surprising I know she said. Well I guess I have to be nice to her because she was actually cool when she wasn't bitchy I said. Yeah she was actaully she said smiling. Well you wanna watch a movie I asked. Yes please she said and I got up and put in some random movie. And we both changed and watched a movie and fell asleep.

It's was 3AM when we were woken up by many screams in the hallway. We both got up and I see all the guys wrestling on the floor. Me and Lox both decided to jump in so we both threw our self into the fighting group of boys. Wow Nash your hair smells really good and it's really long Cameron says and pulls my hair. Owww I scream. Oh Shit Im Sorry Gissel Cameron says and we all separate and we look at each other and laugh. Okay you guys go back it the rooms the security guard said. We all nodded and got Up.

Come back to the room with me Shawn asked and grabbed me by the waist and wrapped his strong arms around me. I don't wanna leave Lox alone I said turning around in his arms. Oh she won't be alone He said pointing to her and she was with Jacob Kissing and they were going to the room. Okay fine I said and he smiled and grabbed my hand took me to his room that he shared with Taylor. They shut off the lights and I fell asleep in a slumber in Shawn's arms and my head on his chest.

Theres chapter 53

Do you guys want the story to end soon and stuff because I don't know I've had the question for a while. But Anywhore I hope you guys enjoyed reading. I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. And bye guys 👋. 4 Votes=Update 2Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜