Chapter 25 Fair Day

* Next Day*

Gissel's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun shinning onto my eyes. I turn around and see Shawn's beautiful face. He was still sleeping I kissed his nose and his eyes open slowly. Good morning Shawn I say smiling. He smiles Good Morning Gissel he says and pecks my lip. Okay what are gonna do today I asked. Well the guys wanna go to the fair later today he said. Oh okay I'm going to go get ready then I said. Okay he said and let me go. I got up almost tripping over sammy 😂 anyways I went to my suitcase and grabbed a Blue Joy rich shirt with Hollister blue shorts and my undergarments and I walked to the restroom and did my business. After I showered I let my hair fall naturally which was wavy.

I walked out of the restroom and I saw that everyone was awake. What's up guys I said. Nothing much just woke up Taylor said. I just giggled Okay so what time are we going to the fair I asked. Umm in like an hour Sammy said. Oh okay I said and I grabbed my socks and blue vans and put them on. Oh my lord I did miss wearing vans 😌. I sat down while everyone left to go get ready. I was on my phone and went on Twitter And followed some people And replied to some comments.

Okay I'm ready Lox said walking out the restroom she was wearing some high waisted shorts with a normal white T shirt. Zaymmm bae you Lookin mighty fine I said winking at her and bitting my lip. She giggled You lookin mighty fine your self She said doing the same thing as I did. I laughed Let's take a picture I said okay she said. We went to the full length mirror and I took the picture. And I posted it on Twitter

Gisselespi: look at bae @MohaganyLox looking mighty fine. Lol love you bae 😘🙈💕.

After I posted it there was a knock on the door Were ready to go Nash said. Alrighty let's go we said and walked out the room. Nash carry me I said in a very lazy voice and I put my arms up. He started laughing Okay fine he said and I jumped on his back and hold on to me and he started walking. Nash your hair smells so good I said still smelling it. Weirdo much but thank you he said laughing. I started laughing What I'm attracted to good smells I said. Your weird he said chuckling. I know I am I said laughing. We caught up with boys No get on my back Shawn said. Why I asked confused Because I wanna carry you he said in a duh voice but smiled. No but Nash Smells so good I said. I smell good to I smell like axe he said smiling and smelling him self. Okay I said giggling and got off Nash and jumped on Shawn's back. Wow you do smell good I said grinning and smelling him. Told you he said. I know you always smell good Okay now run horsey I said smiling. He laughed and started running. We went to the elevator and I saw that Lox was on Taylor's back. Oh I see let's have a race Shawn said okay once we get to the lobby Taylor said. Alright your on Shawn said.

Once we got to lobby and we were outside Shawn and Taylor started to run. I see Taylor get in front of us. And shawn picks up his speed. Shawn where are you running to I asked. To the stop sign he said. Okay I said smiled and kissed his cheek and layed my head on the crook of his neck. Time passes and I WIN I hear Shawn scream. How do you always win Taylor said I don't know I guess I'm faster than you Shawn said laughing. Haha one day I will win Taylor said. Sure you will Shawn said. Do you wanna get down He asked me. Do you want me to get off I said. No but you can get off if you want he said. No I wanna stay on your back I said Okay he said chuckling. I see that Taylor put Lox down and she went with Jacob and he put her on his back. And well my ride starts to walk to the fair a block away (😂)

Shawn look I said smiling and pointing to the funnel cakes. Do you want one he asked me. Yes please I said with a grin Okay let's go get one he said. Okay but first put me down i said giggling. Alright he said and let go off me and I got down. And we walked to the funnel cakes hand in hand. Yes can I please have two funnel cakes he said. Yes you may that will be 5 dollors the man said. Shawn gave him a 5 dollar bill and he gave us our funnel cakes and we went to the tables and sat and ate.