Chapter 8 Its Official

Gissel P.O.V

I walk out of there room and I go to my room. I walk in and Lox was gone. So I just decide it was a good idea to dance. But my hand got caught in in my necklace and it broke. I wanted to cry because this necklace means so much to me and i hate not to wear it. So I thought fast. I looked up jewelry places in Houston on Google there was one in the mall. So I grab my bag and I ran out the room and I ran down to the lobby. I just keep on running to the mall. I get to the jewelry place.

Yes how may I help you the women said. Well my necklace broke and I was wonder if you can fix it I said. Yes we can she said. I hand her the necklace and she looks at it. We will have it done in 30 minutes she said I nod and go sit down on one of the chairs. I wait for 30 minutes. Gissel Espinosa your necklace is ready she says. I get up and I see It I smile it looked brand new. Thank you so much I say to the girl putting my necklace on. Your welcome that will be 75 Dollars she says.

I give her the money and she takes it and I leave. I walk out the Mall and walk back to the hotel. I was walking in the hotel and then I see a sign that said game room. I go inside it they had everything. A ball pit and air hokey and more games. I was like a little kid in a candy store. I walk to hit the ground hog game and I start to play I win allot of tickets. I go to other games and I win more Tickets. I go and claim some prizes. I had 2,000 tickets. I see a pair of blue galaxy vans and it cost 1,500 tickets. So I get them.

I also see a stuff animal tiger. It cost 100 Tickets. I didn't want anything else so I gave my tickets to this cute little girl. Thank you so much she says. Your welcome cutie pie I say and walk out with my new shoes and my tiger. I look at my phone 8:30. Wow I was there for a long time I thought. I walk to the room and I unlock it and went inside I put my stuff down and I go and lay down and play on my phone. I should go see the guys I said to my self. I get up with my phone and grab my room Key and walk out.

I go and knock on the room in front of our room because thats Matts and Shawns room. I hear people laugh and someone yell COOCCKK then Taylor opens the door laughing and then someone says Taylor Your So Stupid. And they start to laugh. Hey I say laughing. Hey he says bringing me into a hug. I hug him back and then we let go. Come in he says opening the door for me. Thank you I say. I walk in and every one says Hi. Hi I say back. So where were you Matt asked. Oh my necklace broke so I went to go fix it at the mall and then I went to this game room. And I won prizes it was amazing I said. Oh okay he said. You could of told us thoe he said.

I know I just forgot Im sorry So what did you guys do I asked. We went the mall Carter said. Oh okay I went the mall earlier today I said. Oh we didn't know you could of invited us Matt said. I mean I didn't know If you where sleeping and I didn't want to disturb you guys I'm sorry i didn't tell you guys i said in a sad voice. No it's okay JC said they all nodded in Agreement. Okay good I said smiling. I just stood there because there wasn't any space anywhere. You can come sit here Shawn said patting his lap and smiling. Okay I said walking to him and sitting on his lap and rapping my arms around his neck.

So Im guessing you had good day he said smiling at me. Yeah I did I got a freakin amazing hot Boyfriend that I love very much I said loud enough for only him to hear. Well I did too I got a beautiful Girlfriend that I love very much too he says loud enough for only me to hear. I giggle and I kiss him on the lips. He smiles Into the kiss and the we pull apart. I rest my head on his Chest. So are You guys a thing Now Sam asked. Yes me and Shawn are official now I say. I smile and look at him. That's what's up JC says. I smile at him. And every one says finally I like you guys together.