Chapter 75 Canada Is Cool

-he so cute OMG 😘😍😍

Gissel's P.O.V
I woke up to Shawn's chest going up and down from his breathing. I looked around the house and the fire place was on and I saw snow coming down and the smell of chocolate and coffee came to my nose. I smiled and I wiggled out of Shawn's grip and went to the kitchen. And I saw Mrs.Mendes reading a magazine. Good morning I said as I waved at her and smiled. Good morning sweetie she said and smiled and waved back. I went to the window in the kitchen and saw the white snow go down.

You've never seen snow before she asked and came to stand next to me. I mean in Virginia it snows a little but no where near this much I said getting mesmerized by the snow falling. Well here it's allot Shawn loved the snow and I feel like lately he doesn't really like Canada and just wants to move away from here she said taking a sip from her mug.

I looked at her Shawn loves Canada he always says when he's on the road he never wants to leave this place I said smiling at her. And she smiled back Well that's good I don't want my baby to move she said. I smiled Gissel I want to show you some stuff when Shawn was little she said. I nodded and she took me to the family room and picked up and big book and we sat down on the floor that said Mendes Pictures

Now this was Shawn's favorite place he loved it there never wanted to leave she said pointing to a picture where Shawn was in a tree house he was smiling playing with snow. I smiled aww he so cute and adorable I said looking at her. Yup that was my little Shawn she said. She turned to the last page and it was Shawn in the tub and his cute baby bubble butt was exposed I just giggled. Aww he so cute he had such a cute bubble butt I said looking at it.

She just laughed Yes he did she said. And I laughed a little more and then looked at it and then she closed it. That was the last picture in the book. I had seen some funny pictures of Shawn and some cute pictures with him and Aaliyah. She closed the Book. I like you Gissel I really do she said. I smiled Thank as I like you and Mr.Mendes and Aaliyah she's like the little sister I always wanted I said. She smiled and hugged me I see you in Shawn's future your going to get married and have wonderful kids she said hugging me.

I smiled You do?¿ I asked she nodded. Yes I do you make my baby happy she said and released me from the hug. Well let's get your bag from the truck so you can get changed and look even more beautiful she said. I nodded and we got up front he floor. She grabbed the keys and we went outside to the cold. She opened the trunk and we grabbed my bag. And brought it inside.

Okay thank you Mrs.Mendes I said and hugged her. Oh no don't call me that call me Mom she said. I smiled okay thank you mom but where do I shower I asked. Well you could Shower in Shawn's bathroom but he's very picky so you can shower in the guest room she said. I nodded and carried my bag upstairs. She showed me the way and when we got the she opened the door and I got in and she closed the door. I locked it and opened my suitcase.

I grabbed my toiletries bag and opened it. I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste and brushed my teeth after that I grabbed my shaving cream and my razor and I turned on the water. I grabbed my large fluffy Lion King towel and set on the toilet seat. Then I picked out a Palm tree sweatshirt and some black Hollister jeans and my undergarments. After that I I hopped in the shower and shaved and washed my hair and did all that.

I had just finished showering and I was blow drying my hair and I was just going to leave it naturally which was wavy. After that my hair dried I put on a red Magcon beanie. I put some black socks on and some Navy blue vans that Jack and Jack gave me. After I finished I put everything back in my suit case and I walked out the restroom with it. I passed by a room and I heard singing.

I put my bag a side And I knock on the door. I heard shuffling around and the door opened it was Aaliyah. Hey kido I said smiling. Hello Gissel she says. Can I ah come in I asked. Yes sure she said. And opens the door more. I walk in and I see that she has Austin Mahone posters and her pick walls it was really pretty room. I love your posters I said. She smiled yeah I love Austin Mahone but I'm going to meet him this summer she said. That's cool I said and we carried on talking.

Shawn's P.O.V
I woke up to nobody next to me. I was all alone on the floor. Well besides Aaron and Taylor. I sit up and rub my eyes. Hey guys I say and start to throw pillows. They all groaned but woke up. Let's get breakfast so guys get ready there's four bathrooms. One by room one in the room one outside and one in the green house I said. They nodded and sat up and yawned. I got up and went up stairs to my room. I went to my closet and chose a a black T shirt and Vans Hoodie and black jeans and after that I I got some socks shoes and boxers. I went to my shower and I turned on the water while I brushed my teeth. After I did that I showered

I walked out the restroom and put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I walked out my room and closed my door. I was walking to my dad's room to ask if we can barrow the cars to go to Tim Hortons. But I heard Giggling coming from Aaliyah's room. I knocked on the door. Then Gissel opened Hello Shawn she said and walked back in and sat by her in the bed and they carried on watching something. What are you guys watching I asked leaning against the door frame. Oh some vines Aayliyah said. I nodded well were gonna go to Tim's wanna go I asked them. Aaliyah shot up yes I do she said and put her shoes on. Well get ready the guys are getting ready I said. They nodded and I walked to my dad's room.

Dad can we barrow the cars to go to Tim's I asked. Yeah sure son but who's driving he asked. Cameron and Taylor since they have there licensees I said he nodded and gave me the keys. I walked out the room and went down stairs. And I talked to my mom for a while. I missed this.

There's Chapter 75

I hope you enjoyed I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Bye guys 👋. 4 votes=Update 2 comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜