Chapter 9 She Tells Him

Gissel's P.O.V

I told Shawn what Ryder did to me like how he tried to rape me many times but i always got away and he would beat me everyday for a month until i finally had the courage to tell my parents and I started crying he wrapped me into hug the same way he did the first time we met.

It's okay baby he will never hurt you he said rubbing my back. But there is one more part to it that only Matt and I know This happen the first day if Magcon (pretend Matt knows) I said. Tell me please baby he said with pleading eyes. Okay I said grabbing my phone. I got these text messages on the first day of Magcon I said handing him the phone. He looked shocked and Pissed at the same time. Who is in that picture he asked.

It was my bestfriend Bella I miss her so much I said crying. It's okay baby I'm here for you he said rubbing my back. Thank you but he's gonna find me and take me away from you guys I said sobbing into his chest. No he won't I will kill him if he ever touches you he said. Thank you baby I say looking up at him and kissing and hugging him.

We let go and I go into the restroom and wash my face I look at my self and say to my self your strong Gissel you will get thru this. I dry my face and I had stop crying. I walk out and Shawn was laying down and looking thru the TV guide. He gave me a warm smile and sorry look. I went And layed down next to him and just look at the TV. I then feel Hands wrapped around my waist and I was pulled closer to him. And I just rest my head on his chest I then fall asleep. In his arms.

*Next Day*

Shawn's P.O.V

I feel the Sunlight hit my eyes and I wake up. Gissel was in my arms. And she was sleeping. I didn't want to move or get up because she she looked so comfy. So I just layed there looking at her sleep. She then flutters her eyes open and now she was awake. Good morning Baby I say. Good morning baby she says to me and kisses my cheek.

Well I'm go back to my room and gonna get ready I say. Okay I'll see you later then she says. Yeah i say I getting up and she sits up and I kiss her on the lips and leave. I walk out and Knock on the door. Taylor opens up and smirks at me. Ouuuuhhhhhhh the walk of shame he yells. Shut up we didn't do anything I say and push pass him.

I get in the room and I go straight to the my suit case and I get my clothes I grab some black Jeans and boxers and a belt and walk to the restroom I brush my teeth and i shower and and put my clothes on and then i walk out the restroom and I check my phone 11AM. Today was day one of Magcon Houtston. I throw my phone on the bed and grab a black T-shirt and put it on.

I grab my obey jacket and I put it on because It is winter and it's really cold in Houston. Not as cold as in Canada of course but it's still cold. And lay down on my bed. And i think about what Gissel told me and how it hurt me to see her sad. I was brought out of my thoughts when I feel someone jump on top of me. I know for a fact it wasn't Gissel. I look up and see it was Taylor.

Hey babe he say with a Kissy face. I just laugh at him nothing much how about you babe i say. Oh nothing just ontop of a cute boy your such a cute boy he says in a girl voice and then he bursted out laughing. And everyone in the room bursted out laughing. But as much fun as this is can you please get off me I say. Anything for you baby Taylor says kissing my cheek. I burst out laughing so does every one else.

He gets off and he goes to the bed next to me since his bed was next to mines. Okay so what happen last night Did you bang my sister matt asked. Ummmm no we just talked I said. Oh okay you better have not done anything Mendes he said. We didn't we just talked and she then fell asleep I said. Okay good he said. So what you guys talked about Taylor asked. Ummm something that I don't think she wants me to tell you guys yet I said. Oh secrets Taylor said. I guess so I said.

Matt's P.O.V

I think I know the little secret that Gissel told Shawn. It was about Ryder and Bella. I just know it. Oh ummm Shawn can I Talk to you in the hall way I asked. Yeah he said with a confused face just like everyone's else had. He got up and Followed me. We walk out and we see Gissel outside on the phone she looked like she was crying.

Just leave me alone and don't touch him she said into the phone. Just leave me the fuck alone she said hanging up. She turned around and saw us standing there. She just ran away me and Shawn chased after her. Shawn was in front of me he grabbed her and picked her up. Shawn put me down please she said yelled.

Your not going any where he said Putting her down. She just stood there. What was that about I asked. Nothing she said. That didn't sound like nothing Shawn said. I can't tell you guys it's to much of a risk she said walking away. Wait your not going anywhere I said grabbing her by her wrist. She Came closer to me and whispered in my ear. Ryder found me that was him on the phone And he's going to hurt Shawn she whispered. I felt my Fist clench.

Okay what is going on shawn asked. I'll tell you later baby but I really have to go back to the room and get ready She said walking away. Me and Shawn followed and she went to her room and me and shawn stood out side our room door. Okay so what was that about Shawn asked. I know she told you about Ryder and her Friend Bella I said. Yeah she did He said. Okay she's not ready to talk about it but she told you because your her boyfriend and she trusts you and what she just told me is going to piss you off just as much as me so she gonna tell you not me I said. He nodded and we walked back into the room.

There's Chapter 9

I love all my viewers 😘💕🙈

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝