Chapter 50 I Wanna Leave

Gissel's P.O.V
Im tired I wanna leave this place. Ive been here for almost two and half weeks and I miss home. The guys are starting to getting ready to go to DC for Magcon. I hope I can go. Ive been feeling better now just a little pain here a little pain there. But overall feeling better. Gissel how are you feeling the assistant nurse said. Her name is Angelina. Shes always in here. Good I've been wanting to know this when can I leave this hospital I asked.

She laughed a little Well i was talking to the doctor and he said maybe tomorrow she said smiling. Really yes finally I miss home I said trying to do a happy dance in the bed. She started laughing. Well I have to go see another patient but ill see you later she said waving and walking out. We were all hanging out in my room. It felt like old times. I was actually happy and smiling.

Matthew's P.O.V
My sister is a fighter. She over came everything the doctors thought that she wouldn't make it but she looks perfectly fine. She looked So happy. She was smiling and laughing. I haven't seen her this happy in a while. But I don't want to mess up her happiness but she has to know. I will tell her soon I will tell her next week because I don't want to ruin her happiness right now. Well Gissel this is your last day here you are going to he free to go in the morning the doctor said smiling Gissel smiled back. I can't wait she said all excited. We all smiled and cheered.

-Next morning

Shawn's P.O.V
I was back at Gissel's house picking clothes for her so she can come back. She's so happy to be back home and I'm excited too. I grabbed a Shawn Mendes baseball tee and some blue jean shorts for her and the other things that she needed. I grabbed them and walked out her room and walked back to the car where Matt was waiting for me. I climbed In and we drove back to the hospital. The whole car ride we talked about everything. Like Gissel, Magcon school, sports music etc. But he looked worried and sad I wanted to ask but decided not to because it might not be a good idea.

Ahh I'm free finally Gissel said running around the parking lot we all laughed. I can't wait to be back in my comfy bed Gissel said climbing into the car. We all climbed in after her and I sat her on my lap. She smelled like my Gissel she smelled like that store body bath works right that's what it's called.

Shawn Gissel Said looking up at me. Yeah baby I said looking down at her. I need to do this I missed this so much she said and grabbed my cheeks and she leaned up and put lips touched. It felt like we haven't kissed in an eternity and it felt so good. Our lips moved In perfect sync oh god how I missed that.

Gissel's P.O.V
I kissed him finally after what felt like billions of years I finally kissed him oh how missed his touch. And the way our lips moved together was the best feeling ever. We both pulled away and looked into each others eyes and just smiled. I retested my head on his chest and just enjoyed being in his arms.

And his sent and everything about. I just remembered everything that I have gone thru with Shawn. From the moment we met at Magcon to our first date and everything like the little cute moments to the hard times that has led up to this moment in time. I just thought about it the whole car ride.

We pulled into the house and I couldn't be more excited I missed this place so much. I got off of Shawn's Lap and I ran inside the house I saw everything the same. It was all cleaned every bodies stuff was in order. I ran up the stairs to my room and I saw my room.

It's was just like I remembered it. Except Shawn's and Taylor's shirts were on my bed and I didn't mind. I just jumped on the bed and just was happy I never wanted this moment to end ever. I missed this feeling safe and and calm. I saw my guitar in the corner of my eyes and I got up and picked it up and sat back down in my bed. I smiled because playing guitar makes me so happy and I haven't played in such a long time I missed it. I started to play strings.

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave tear drops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare

I sang but then stopped. Why did you stop that was amazing Taylor and Shawn said coming into the room. I don't remember the rest of the Lyrics I said laughing. They started to laugh. They both came and sat down on the spare bed and just talked to me. And it felt like I was back in normal. Back at peace that I hope will never break again

There's Chapter 50

I hope you enjoyed reading. I enjoyed writing. I was wondering like should this book end anytime soon? I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. Bye guys 👋 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜