Chapter 62 The Nighmare Is Over

Gissel's P.O.V
It's over it's finally over I'm finally free from worries. I don't need to worry about Ryder Sophia and Luis. There in jail for life. Ryder got charged for kidnapping and rape of three girls. And Sophia and Luis got charged for murdering a person and kidnapping 3 people. So in results they got life in prison but is absolutely okay with me.

Mom I can't believe it it's finally over I'm finally free I said we walked back to the car and got in. We all are honey and for this amazing victory we just gained after my doctors appointment we will get your favorite burgers she said as she drive away from the court. I smile YAS MOM YAS I yelled laughing. She laughed along we me and we drove to the doctors listening to music the whole way.

Okay miss that's it for this appointment I will see you in 3 days he said and wrote down something on a piece of paper down and gave it to my mom and she put it in her purse. Ive gone to all the appointments with my mom since I'm doing online school now and I have a little more free time so I go with her. And she's doing really good. They said maybe in a couple of months she could have maybe 50% of the cancer out of her lever which would be wonderful. Im just so happy that everything is turning out to be okay.

Matthews were home I said as I walked in with the bag of food and set on the dinning table. He came into the dinning room an his eyes lite up I just laughed. I pulled out the food and me and Matthew started eating and just talked and joked around. Mom and dad had left to go to a business meeting so it was just me an Matthew.

Hey Gissel are you ready to go to Nashville for Magcon he asked smiling. Yes I am I have everything packed I said smiling he just laughed. Wow Gissel really he said throwing away his trash. YAS bro I'm so ready to leave tomorrow night I said smiling. I know me too know come help me he pouted. I laughed okay sure why I not I said. He smiled an we went up stairs and helped him pack and we eventually fell asleep.

-In the morning

I was ready to leave to the airport I grabbed my little puppy and put him in his little cage.(You guys comment some cute names please). I grabbed it and the rest of my luggage and went down stairs.

-At the airport

Matt I'm so happy I'm gonna see the guys soon I said jumping up and down as we waited for our plane. Calm down Gissel he said making me sit down I just laugh. I look down at my black vans and my grey sweats and just play with my hoddie strings. Its a habit that I have. That's when our plane was called and we got and grabbed our luggage and walked to our gate and got on the plane. Me and Matt both put in our head phones and listened to music and just fell asleep on each other.

-Off the plane

Okay Bart said that a guy was waiting for us Matt said looking around the airport. I started looking around to that's when I saw a guy with a sign that said Matthew and Gissel Espionsa. Matt that looks like the guy I said getting his attention. He nodded and we walked to the guy. Hello we are Matthew and Gissel Espinosa he said. Hello I'm ordered to take you to your hotel he said smiling. We nodded and walked out the airport and into a cab and it took us to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel we got our room keys. And me and Matthew were in different rooms. I walked into my hotel room and it was empty just two beds and nothing else. I sighed and put my bags by the window and I sat on the bed by it. I looked around the room. It was a very good looking hotel I will admit. That's when I heard the door open and Taylor walked in.

Taylor I said smiling and I got and hugged him. Hey baby girl he said and rubbing my back. Hey Taylor I missed you I said into his chest. I know me too he said and kissed my head. I smiled and looked at him. Well we are roommates for a week I said smiling. Yeah this is going to be awesome me and you are gonna do each others hair and nails he said getting into his girl character I just bursted out laughing and he did too. We pulled away from the hug and we went to lay down on the beds.

I heard the door knock but I didn't really care because I was sleeping I just turned around and continued sleeping.

Taylor's P.O.V
I was just on my bed just on twitter when I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and answered it and it was Shawn and the guys. What's up bro I said hugging them. They hugged back and walked back into the room. I guess you guys are roommates Aaron said pointing to Gissel. Yeah we are we are gonna have the best girl nights I said getting a water they started laughing.

We all started fooling around being loud and just being ourselves. You guys shut up I'm trying to sleep Gissel said throwing a pillow and it hit Nash. Ugh rude Nash said all sassy. We all laughed more. Shawn got up from his seat and climbed in bed with her. And she got into his arms. And the started to whisper to each other

Shawn's P.O.V
I climbed in the bed with her because I wanted her in my arms. I covered my self up with her blanket and she opened her eyes and instantly smiled when she saw me. She got in my arms and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Finally in my arms again I said smiling. It feels really good too she said smiling. I missed you so much Gissel I said. I missed you to Shawn she said hugging me. And I hugged her tighter. We started talking about everything and I was so happy.

Hey guys I'm hungry do you guys wanna go get something to eat Carter asked. We were all still in Taylor and Gissel's room and I was cuddling with her and Taylor was wrapped around my legs. Umm yeah sure why not I said rubbing my eyes. What about you babes I asked Taylor and Gissel. I want food Gissel said looking carter. Yeah me too Taylor said. Alright come on let's go get the good stuff He said and walked out the room.

We were now at the buffet here in the hotel and we were all eating. And talking about weird stuff.

Gissel's P.O.V
We were now back in the hotel room and I was with Shawn and Taylor and we had my little cute baby puppy. It's a black and white husky and I love it like a child. Look you guys my baby is so cute I said holding him up. No give it to me it's mine Taylor said and grabbed it and took to his bed and cuddled with it. I just started laughing. I grabbed my phone a took a picture and posted it on twitter.

@gisselespi: Lol @taylorcaniff took my cute puppy and is cuddling with it now 😖😭 #jealousofhim 😂.

After I posted that we just hanged out and watched movies and then eventually fell asleep. This day was perfect.

There's chapter 62

What's up guys I'm back lol YAS I'm more happy then ever. It was hell not to update. But now I will okay so yeah. You guys are amazing for understand I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Anywhore thanks for reading and help me chose a name for the dog please. AND GO CHECK OUT MY TAYLOR CANIFF FANIFIC PLEASE. AND PLEASE GIVE IT SOME VOTES.  anyotherwhore bye guys 👋. 4 Votes= Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜