Chapter 73 Time Flies Fast

- 4 months Later

Gissel's P.O.V
We are now in New Jersey. These past months have pasted by so fast. It's now April and it's sad to say but we are deciding not continue touring with Magcon. Because we have so many issues with it. They promise us stuff that we never get and were just so fed up with it. But don't get me wrong I love Magcon. We are still going to tour with the same people just a different event.

Well okay let's catch up. Me and Shawn are still going strong there's been minor fights but me and him are still gold. Jacob and Lox are still together. Which I'm so happy for them. Oh I forgot Shawn is going on tour with Austin Mahone in the summer. We are all proud of him. And yeah But the sad thing that this is the last Stop we are ever going to have together and Shawn nots here. And that just makes me so upset. We were backstage at Magcon. And we were all fooling around and people were getting interviewed and I being the fatso I am was stuffing my face with snacks.

Hey buddy Taylor said hugging me with his one good arm. Oh yeah he broke his arm riding four wheelers. Hey Taylor I said hugging him back. So how's life he asked I just laughed. Ah it's good I'm just upset that Shawn isn't here and that it's the last event I said getting teary eyed. Aww it's okay Gissel were gonna make up a tour soon don't worry he said giving me a side hug I just smiled and put my head on his shoulder. I sighed You know it's just gonna be hard not seeing you guys I said.

Yeah I know but don't worry it will be fine he said and kissed my head. I smiled and we went to go sit on the couch and talk. We then were called on stage and we did our thing. And then it was the end Alright New Jersey we love you guys so much I hope you enjoyed the show and thanks for the journey that you guys have given us. We love you bye we said and we all hugged and waved. We all started to cry in the group hug. It was a very sad moment.

It was after the show and we were now back at the hotel. I was with The Jacks and Matthew and the rest of the guys went somewhere to ride or something. So Gissel how proud are you of Shawn Johnson asked. I'm very proud but it's going to be hard not seeing him often I said smiling a little. It's gonna be alright Matthew said. Yeah I know I said.

Hey on the bright side you get to me Austin Mahone aren't you a Mahomie Jack.G said. Yeah I know ah he's so perfect I said jumping up in down on the bed. They started laughing Hey wanna make a video I asked. Yeah sure were there answers an tweeted saying to ask is questions. Alrighty I said and set up the camera and started to record.

Hello guys I'm here with some handsome boys I said and let them introduce them selfs. Hello it's Jack Johnson not the singer but I'm still Jack Johnson he said and we laughed. And my name is Ricky nah I'm just playing it's Jack he said. We just laughed and I'm the hottest Espinosa Matthew said. I just laughed yeah sure I said. And today we are just going to do a question and answer I said. Alright let's do this Johnson said. And we started answering questions.

After we finished the guys helped me edit it and then I uploaded it.

Shawn's P.O.V
I was on YouTube looking thru my subscription and I saw Gissel had posted a video and I clicked it and started watching it. God I miss her I wish I was there with her but I'm busy doing some music stuff. And knowing that Magcon New Jersey is the last show and I'm not there just breaks my heart but you know we have to make sacrifices. I have allot going on like I'm going on tour with Austin Freakin Mahone that is crazy.

Alright I love you guys so much Gissel said. And stay Gucci they all said together. I smiled and closed my laptop. I decided to text her. She texted me back and we just talked and then we she had to go to bed. I sighed and put my phone down and put it to Charge.

- going to Canada after a week

Gissel's P.O.V
We all decided that we were going to go to Canada to surprise Shawn. And were staying there for a couple of days and then going to Los angels to figure out a tour. Anyways. I was in the plane smiling like an idiot. You know your face could stay that way Carter said. I just laughed hit him in the chest lightly. He just laughed I was growing tired so I just rested my head on my hand which was on the arm rest and I fell asleep like that.

Thank you for flying Air Canada the women said as we exited off the plane. No thank you for having me I said like a stupid idiot jumping up and down all excited. Oh gosh Gissel calm down Aaron said laughing I laughed along with him and we were now in the airport and getting our bags checked. Okay his parents said they would be waiting by the spinning belt thing Matthews said.

We all looked around when I saw Lox running towards Aaliyah. I started laughing and I did the same leaving my bags there. Hey baby girl I said and me and Lox hugged her tight. She just giggled save some squeezing for Shawn she said. I just laughed and I hugged Shawn's parents. Hello guys I said as I hugged them. Hello sweetie they said and hugged back. The guys joined in and we said our hellos and then piled into multiple cars and drove to Shawn's house.

Shawn P.O.V
I was outside in my backyard by my pool and I was playing my guitar. And looking at the pool. I have no idea were my parents and Aaliyah went. I think they might have gone taking her shopping but I'm not sure. I started playing A team by Ed Sheeran. And I started singing it.

White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men

I sang I was about to sing the next line but I was cut off. You sound amazing Shawn I heard. I looked up and it was Gissel standing there smiling. I put my guitar down an ran to her and picked her up and swung her around she just started giggling. I've missed you I said into her shoulder. I've missed you to she said. Burying her head in my neck. I just smiled I never wanted to let go ever. I felt like was going to lose her if I did.

There's Chapter 73

I hope you guys enjoyed I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Tell me if this chapter sucked so I can rewrite it please. Bye guys 👋. 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜