Chapter 48 Im Scared

Shawn's P.O.V
..... Close to her death. He said that to much smoke got into her lungs and that she's been beaten to many times for her organs to function properly like before and that there's 9 out of 10 chance she might die soon. I felt like someone stabbed my heart 50 times. I can't I can't do this anymore I wanna kill my self I need her. I was still on the floor bawling my eyes out like a little baby. It's Okay shawn it's okay Aaliyah said coming to hug me I immediately hugged her back. No no this isn't fair I sobbed into her hair. She just rubbed my back. I just cried and sobbed I just wanted to hide forever and never comeback.

Gissel's P.O.V
I was in darkness where am I why is it so dark in here. Gissel I heard a faint voice call me. I turned around the dark room and I saw a shiny bright light no don't look in it. Gissel the voice say again. What who are you were are you I said. It's me Bella I heard her say and arms went around my stomach. Bella I said tears forming and hugging her back. Yes it's me and I need to tell you this. You need to wake up and make a full recovery I told Matt this and ima tell you this to she said looking at me in the eyes I nodded. Look it's not your time yet you need to wake up and be there for Shawn and your family and friends I've been watching you and your doing okay and trust me I like shawn I really do she said smiling. I smiled okay close your eyes she said and I did as I was told and when I opened them I was in a plain hospital room. I looked around and saw Shawn crying in a corner.

Shawn I said as loud as I could. He looked up and his eyes were filled with sadness sorrow and pure brokenness. He came to me and wrapped his arms around me. Gissel baby your awake he said crying into my hair. I just hugged him back the best I could and let the tears flow down my cheeks. Shawn come on... Taylor started to say when he saw me. Gissel your awake he said tears flowing down his tear stained cheeks. Yes Taylor I'm awake I said crying even more.

Shawn let go of me and Taylor came and hugged me. I hugged him back the best i could. YOU GUYS SHES AWAKE I heard Shawn scream from the hallway I couldn't help but smile but even that hurt to do. My Mom Dad and Matthew walked in and came and engulfed me into a huge family group hug. I never wanted to be let go. That's when I started feel a pain in my side. Owww I said in pain. They all pulled away instantly and looked at me worried. The doctor came in and looked at me like he saw a ghost.

What I asked still in pain. It's just that you woke up so quickly we weren't expecting that he said putting more medicine in my IV thing. Oh okay well I guessed it was miracle I said slightly smiling. He smiled well Miss.Espinosa looks like your going to be here for a while we have to do so many test for to make sure you will be okay the doctor said. I nodded okay I simply said and he walked out. The rest of the guys came and hugged me. And I asked Shawn to climb in bed with me. I've never felt so safe so happy than when I'm in Shawn's arms. I just rested there with him. My parents and the other parents decided to leave and it was just left us teenagers and Aaliyah.

We were all talking. And I know it was all hard for them to not bring up the topic about the whole Ryder thing. But I just didn't want to talk about it it was too painful and sad To go back i just wanted to talk to the guys and tell them how much I loved them and missed them because I really did.

Shawn's P.O.V
It was just me and her again. Shawn can you sing to me she asked. Yeah sure baby what song I asked looking down at her. Ummm how about All The Stars By Ed Sheeran She said. I smiled and started to sing.

It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star and thought of you
I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew
If you were here, I'd sing to you

You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
Miles away from seeing you

But I can see the stars from America
I wonder, do you see them too?

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

I can hear your heart on the radio beat
They're playing "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us
Back to the time you were lying next to me
I looked across and fell in love

So I took your hand
Back through lamp-lit streets and knew
Everything led back to you

So can you see the stars over Amsterdam?
Hear the song my heart is beating to

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

And oh
And oh
And oh whoa
I can see the stars from America

I sang to her. That's when I realized She was finally back in my arms finally after two and half weeks she's back into my arms. Her smile is still bright as it was before. And her hazel eyes are more dark brown now. But that's okay I love her either way. The guys came back and she was peacefully sleeping when an assistant nurse came to check up.

I just looked down at the love of my life that was in my arms finally safe. I kissed her bruised cheek. I will never let you fall and if I do I will be there to catch you i whispered to her and kissed her cheek again. Shawn I heard Aaliyah say. Yeah I said turning around. She's so beautiful but Why is she so skinny she asked. I sighed well she probably hasn't eaten in two and half weeks and she wasn't treated well I said trying not to cry. Oh okay she said and looked back down at her phone. I just played with her hair.

Matthew's P.O.V
It's a relief knowing that Gissel is safe and back with us. But it pisses me off that Ryder just left and isn't going to pay for what he did. I'm going to find where this kid is and I will kill him I promise that. I missed her so much. She looked so weak so skinny so hurt so broken. I can tell in her eyes that she just wants to break down and cry and tell us her story. But then again she doesn't want to go back to those memories which is okay.

But knowing that she is so close to dying isn't helping me sleep at night. It hurts to know that someone you love could die any day now. Let's just hope that she doesn't because I would kill my self. They doctor said that she's gonna have to go to therapy to deal with all that's she's been through. And I hope that helps because I don't want to see her broken anymore. I just want to see her smiling and happy. I missed her like that. But we will take everyday a step at a time. And all of us said that we are going to be there for her.

There's Chapter 48

But I hope you still enjoyed reading. Because I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. Bye guys 👋 4 Votes= Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜