Chapter 39 Leave Now

Shawn's P.O.V
Touch her you die I said grabbing on to Gissel's waist. Look Ryder just leave you've caused enough damage Gissel said. He laughed coldly You think I care what I want is you he said grabbing her arm. I was full of rage I grabbed him by his shirt and smashed him into the wall. I fucking told you touch her you die I said with rage in my eyes voice everywhere. He just laughed. He pushed me away.

You know Shawn all I want is her is that to much to ask for he said. Ryder why can't you understand I don't want you i don't love you I love Shawn Gissel said grabbing on to my arm. Because I never finished my fun with you he said grabbing her by the waist and pinned her to the wall. I SAID TOUCH HER YOU DIE I yelled in rage and pushed him to the floor and punched him and he punched me back. Alright Shawn come on please I don't want you getting hurt Gissel said pushing me away from him. She came and hugged me and I hugged her back. Gissel Matt i heard matts dad say but saw Ryder. Oh Ryder what I tell stay you away from my daughter or you will die he said helping us up and took us into the hospital.

Ryder's P.O.V
This isn't over I'm still getting back Gissel one way or another. They Think I'm stupid well my little worker my litter helper who is a close friend of the boys helps me. You know it's one of those things that they help and I give. So yeah. I'm planning me next try to get her but this time I will need my little worker. But to get to her I need her little friends away from her but the impossible. But that's okay I can manage.

???? P.O.V
I'm helping out Ryder I was this whole time. From the time I saw her from the time we met again. But me and Gissel will meet again I will cause her life to become a living hell. She doesn't even know what's coming to her. We won't attack so quick. But when we will it's gonna a great joy ride.

Gissel's P.O.V

What the actual fuck what did I do to deserve this I can't take this anymore. I can't risk hurting the people around me. I love them way to much. And if Ryder wants to take me and it means my family and friends are protected I will go with him in a heart beat. I love them to much to put the through pain and suffering. Im now walking to Matt's room. We walked in I see him and his face is bruised up and he has bandage in his head.

I walked to a chair next to him and grab his hand and just sit there and cry. Matt I love you please wake up soon. Please if you can hear me do something anything to show me your alive I said tears coming down my cheeks. I felt a light squeeze in my hand I smiled. Matt your okay your going to be okay I said crying. Just then the doctor walked in. Doctor I felt him squeeze my hand I Said. Well that's good that means he's on his way to waking up he said smiling I smiled back. The nurse came in and the doctor walked out. She was doing something with his machine.

Which if those fellas out there is your boyfriend she said smiling. The really tall one with the obey hoodie I said smiling. Oh okay well he looks like he loves you allot she said and walked out. I just smiled and kept on looking at Matt.

It's been more than 10 hours and I'm still in the room. I was sitting on the chair just on my phone. When Matt starts to move. I get up from the chair and go closer to him. And he opens he eyes. I just smile. Matt your awake I said. Gissel he said lightly. Yes Matt it's me Gissel I said grabbing his hand. Great your awake the doctor said. I walked out of the room. You guys Matt woke up I said smiling. They all smiled and walked to the room with me. I don't know how we fit in the small room bit we did. We were all talking when I got a call someone

G-Gissel S-Savannah

G-Hello

S-Hey Gissel it's me Savannah I know I'm the last person you ever want to talk to but I just wanna talk and just be friends.

G-Look I will admit I hate you like no lie. But I don't hold grudges so I don't know maybe we can talk soon.

S-Okay thank you for giving me another chance it means allot

G-No problem

And with that I hung up. That was so weird but I guess I'm willing to give her a chance. I walked back into the room and we all talked and it felt good. But in the back of my mind I couldn't stop thinking of Ryder I know I have to protect these people my family. I love them so much.

There's Chapter 38

I hope you enjoyed I enjoyed writing. Anyways I had to but some happy light in this chapter. But yeah I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀
4 Votes= Update 2 Comments= Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜