Chapter 37 Unexpected Visitor

Gissel's P.O.V

I looked into those dark blue grey eyes and I was frightened. Let go of me Ryder I said fear in my voice and tears coming into my eyes. Awww baby girl why are you scared I'm here for you he said and pinned me to the car door. Please Ryder just leave me alone I said. Come on baby you know I love you he said leaning down kissing my neck. Stop Ryder I said tears flowing down my cheek. Come on we're leaving he said and grabbed my wrist and tried taking me.

No I'm not going with you I said. I saw pure rage in his eyes and he was now squeezing my wrist and I was in so much pain. LETS GO He screamed and tried dragging me. NO LET ME GO I screamed full on sobbing. NO WERE LEAVING he screamed and I felt pain in my cheek and blood drip down my lips. I just sobbed even more. Come on let's go He said in pure rage and I felt a sting on my cheek. Just then I heard people scream and I was now on the concrete sobbing and I felt arms around me.

Matthew's P.O.V

I heard yelling from the front of the house and then I heard Gissel sobbing. And me and the guys ran out the door and I saw that Baster Ryder grabbing Gissel. YOU SON A BITCH LET HER GO I screamed and I tackled him on the floor and Gissel fell down. I punched him and he started bleeding from his nose. He punched me in my jaw. And i punched him back. We went back and forth. I felt people trying to Pull me apart I wasn't budging.

Me and Ryder kept punching each other. MATT GET UP NOW my dad screamed at me. MATT LET GO OF HIM Sammy yelled. Then I was ripped away from him by Sammy the Jacks And my dad. My dad lifted up Ryder IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU My dad screamed at him and threw him on the ground and Ryder left in his stupid car. I ran to Gissel were Lox and Shawn were confronting her. I ran to her and she latched on to me.

It's okay Gissel it's okay I said as she was crying on my bare shoulder. Matt he hit me again she said sobbing. Shhh shhh it's okay I said and lifted her up bridal style and took her in side and put her on the couch. My mom came in with towels to clean her up. It's okay baby My mom said cleaning her up. I was full of rage. What the hell was that Sammy asked. It's not the time for questions I said still pissed. I sat down next Gissel. My mom had already cleaned her up. She has a huge bruise on her face and her lip had a cut on it.

Matt he hit me again she said crying. It's okay Gissel I said rubbing her back. No it isn't he's back and now he won't leave me alone she said crying. Shawn grabbed her and put her on his Lap. It's okay baby he said drying her tear. Shawn he hit me she cried. I looked around all the guys looked pissed. Especially Shawn and Taylor they looked like there were going to murder someone. Lox was crying while Jacob tried to comfort her. FUCK MAN I screamed and got up and punched the wall. I had so much rage that I couldn't control. Come here Matt let me clean you up My mom said.

Gissel's P.O.V

I can't do this anymore. He's going to hurt one of my friends or family and I can't risk that happening. Shawn was cradling me like a little baby. And I didn't care. The guys were just sitting in the living room being quiet.

Okay guys I'm traumatized so ima go change out of this bikini and just watch movies in the movie room anyone wanna join I said getting up from Shawn's lap. Yeah sure they all nodded. I walked up the stairs and went to my closet I chose a maroon Vans Long sleeve and a some black Shorts and my undergarments. I went to the bath room took my hair out its braid and took a cold shower.

I walked out the shower and I put my clothes. I looked in the mirror and my face looked like hell. I had a big purple bruise on my cheek my lip had a big cut on it. I just sighed and walked out the restroom. I saw Shawn and he came and gave me a big hug. And kissed me. He walked into the restroom. Hey Gissel Taylor said. Hey Taylor I said. Are you okay he asked. Yeah just my face hurts like hell
I said tears forming in my eyes he came and gave me hug and I hugged back.

Taylor he hit me I thought that was never going to happened I said crying into his bare chest. It's okay we are all here for you he said rubbing my back. Thank you Taylor I said. He kissed my head and we just there hugging. We pulled apart and I gave him a kiss in the Cheek he smiled. And I walked out my room to the movie room to pop popcorn.

Shawn's P.O.V

I gonna kill that son a bitch. He hurt The one person I love with all my heart. He better hope I never see him because he will die. Gissel face is all purple and her lip is cut. I feel bad for her. I hate to see her hurt. I walked out the restroom and I grabbed a shirt and went to go find Gissel. I need to talk to her.

I walked into the movie room and I saw her sitting there in one of the chairs crying. Gissel it's okay i will protect you I'm here for you I said brought her in for a hug. What if he hurts you guys I wouldn't be able to live with my self Shawn she said. Trust me the last thing we are worried out is our selfs we want you to be safe I said rubbing her back. She just nodded. Eventually all the guys came and we started to watch movies.

Matthew's P.O.V

I was watching a movie when I got a text.

Meet by the dark alley behind the train track at midnight or Gissel will get more hurt than today.

The text said. I'm going im have to protect my sister she's the only thing I have that makes me smile.

There's Chapter 37

I love you guys so much. I hope you enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing this. So yeah update tomorrow babes. Well bye guys
4 Votes= Update 2 Comments= Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜