Chapter 15 Goodbyes

Gissel's P.O.V

It was Monday morning. I was not ready to go back to school. I don't want to go. I look at my self one more time in the mirror I thought I looked good. I was wearing my Shawn Mendes Baseball tee and some jeans and blue vans. I thought I looked good. I then grab my bag back an I go down stairs. And I see that Matt was already waiting for me. We get to his car an he drove us to our piece of crap school 😒.

I went thru my horrible day. All them mean teachers and the brats don't get me started. They made my day even worse. But it's whatever. It was finally the end of the day and I had a lot of missed work that I had to finish. I walk out of the school and I went to Matts car. I see he was already waiting for me. Ready he asked me. Yes let's get away from this hell I said. Okay lets go he said and drove off. Once we got home I went to my room and went straight to my desk and started all my missing work. I was determined to finish it all today.......

I looked at the clock 10PM and I was now finished with all my work thank god. After I finished and put everything back into bag back I Facetimed Shawn. We talked for about an hour and then He fell asleep on Camera its was cute. I tool screen shots. Then I went down stairs to eat a sandwich. After I finished eating I went to brush my teeth and I fell asleep for another bad Day to come.

*1 week and 4 days later *

It's finally here it's Friday. We leave tomorrow for Orlando Florida in the morning and I'm so excited to leave this hell of a life for 2 weeks. We are going to meet the guys at the airport. School life has gotten worse. But it's whatever to me now. I was finishing packing. Hey you done packing so i can put it downstairs Matt asked me. Yeah I say zipping up my luggage. He grabs my bag and takes it down stairs. And I close my door and I do my night stuff and I fall asleep happy because I get to see Shawn and Lox and the guys.

Matt's P.O.V

I know Gissel has been having a hard time in school. But I like how she is handling it. She doesn't care about what people think or say about her. And I'm happy that we are going to Magcon. But not as excited as Gissel is.

Anyways. I wake up to my alarm clock beeping. It's 9AM our flight leaves at 10AM. I get ready I put on a black Vans shirt and jacket and a pair of jeans. And then I walk down stairs to see Gissel saying her goodbyes to my mom. Gissel was wearing her Blue long sleeve with a black scarf and black jeans and black vans. My mom wasn't going to the airport only my dad was. I said goodbye to my mom and we left to the airport. My mom

And dad are going to fly out to orlando for Gissel's birthday On friday. We get to the airport and we went in the airport and went thru security and went to the plane.

Taylor's. P.O.V

I was in the airport saying my goodbyes to my family. After I said my goodbyes to my family. I went thru security and I got on the plane. As soon as say down I fell asleep. So I don't know if the plane ride was good or bad so don't ask me. I was happy to see the Guys and Lox and Gissel I miss them. And I can't wait to turn up On Gissel's birthday. I already have her present.

Shawn's P.O.V

I was still at my house and I was ready to leave to go to Orlando Florida. I was so happy and sad to leave. I was happy because I want to see the guys. And more importantly Gissel. I miss her so much. Also her birthday is on friday and I cant wait to give her her present. Me and Her FaceTime each other everyday but its not the same. And im sad to leave because i dont wanna leave my family.

Shawn are you ready to leave my dad asked me. Yeah I'm ready I said. I went to Aaliyah room. Bye baby sis I said. She got up and gave me hug. Ima miss you Shawn she said. I know me too I love you I said. I love you too Shawn she said. We let go and I kissed her forehead and I went downstairs and went to the car and we left for the airport.

A/N

There's Chapter 15

I love you guys. Thank you for almost 1K reads I love you guys. Can you guys please vote it would mean So much you don't understand. So please vote. It makes my day. It will only take a couple of seconds please vote. I love you guys so much. Please once again I ask to please vote. It makes ,e smile. 😊💕🐻

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝