Chapter 69 Hotel Days

Gissel's P.O.V
I walked into the room with a big smile on my face. I saw Taylor in bed on his phone shirtless like always. Hey Taylor I said taking off my shoes and walking more into the room and sitting on my bed. Hey how was your date he said and winked at me. I just giggled Good it was different but you know it was still allot of fun I said getting up and going to my suitcase. Oh that's cool so what now he asked. We'll let me change into my comfy Pj's and then we will figure out something I said and grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I put my Hoodie Allen shirt and Shawn's basketball shorts. I didn't even bother brushing my hair. I just put it up in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and washed my face off and took off all my make up. After I finished I grabbed all my clothes and walked out the restroom and threw it in a corner. I put some black socks and I was now comfy.

Okay let's figure out what to do I said and laid on the floor and played with fluffy. Umm wanna go hang out with Sammy and Gilinsky he asked. Is Savannah gonna be there I asked. No she had to leave today cuz of some family bullshit he said. Aww wow poor girl. But okay let's go I said and grabbed fluffy. He grabbed a key card and we walked out the room. And went to there room. Taylor knocked on the door and a shirtless Sammy opened the door.

What's up baby he said to Taylor and they did there bro handshake and he walked in. I was about to walk in when I came in contact with Sammy's abs. What's the password he said looking down at me. Sammy let me the fuck in I said hoping it would work. Nope not even close he said. I sighed Then I don't know bye guys bye Sammy I said walking away. But was pulled back by Sammy No no your not leaving that easy he said. I rolled my eyes.

Then let me in said laughing. Okay but you have to say Sammy wilk is my daddy he said smirking. I just bursted out laughing Hell no I would never say that I said. Just let the girl in Jack.G said and pulled Sammy in. Thank you Jack I said hugging him. Your welcome he said and hugged me back we released and I came inside the room.

Sammy what is with you and being called daddy I asked laughing. Hey started laughing I find it hot when girls say it to me he said. Okay whatever weirdo I said looking down at my phone. There was a knock on the door and Jack got up and opened it. Hey Guys I heard a familiar I look up and it was Nashley and Cameron.
NASH i scream. Going to hug him.

He just laughs are you happy to see me he asked. Of course I am I love you I said and snuggled into his chest. He just chucked. Hey your never that happy to see me Cameron said. I just laughed I'm just special and amazing like that Nash said flipping his pretend hair. We all bursted out laughing. I went to sit on the floor in a corner while the guys did there usual idiotic stuff like screaming and Taylor screaming cock Wenier and pubic hair the usual. All of us talked the rest of the night that's before I crashed on the floor hugging a stuffed llama.

-morning

I was expecting to wake up on the floor next hugging a llama. But I was on a comfy warm bed with fluffy on top of me. I smiled and looked to the side of me and Taylor was sleeping on the other bed. I sighed and got up I went my suitcase and I grabbed a Taylor Tie Die shirt with white shorts along with a Magcon beanie. I grabbed all that stuff and went to go shower and get ready for Magcon. After I showered Taylor got ready and then we rounded up all the guys and went to Magcon.

-after Magcon

We were all walking back to the rooms. I was on Shawn's back. Hey can I take you somewhere he asked. Yes of course you can I said and kissed his cheek and I felt him smile. I saw him make a turn and we were going up the stairs. Where are we going Shawn I asked. You'll see he said and I nodded and stayed quiet the whole way up to god know where

There's Chapter 69

Okay I've been thinking maybe I should end the book soon or maybe not you guys help me. But if I do I need you guys help. Anyways I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Bye guys👋 4 Votes=Update 2 Comment=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜