Chapter 20 Magcon Day

Gissel's P.O.V

I wake and my head was on someones bare chest I look up and I see Shawn and put my head back down. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back a sleep but the night mare was back of Ryder. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't open. I started to scream and move around. I then feel someone shake me. At this point I was screaming and crying. I finally opened my eyes and I cried on Shawn's bare chest and he cradles me and hugs me tight.

Shawn's P.O.V

I was sleeping when I heard someone scream. I open my eyes and I see Gissel moving around and she was screaming and crying. I start to shake her and she finally wakes up and she just cries on my chest and i cradle her in my arms and I hug her really tight. All the guys where looking at me. What's wrong Jack.G mouths. I don't know I mouth back. I looked down at her and she was still crying and she was shaking. I just held her tighter....

After a couple of minutes she calmed down and stopped crying. Are you okay I whispered to her. Yeah I'm fine she whispered. Are sure you don't want to talk about it I asked her. No I think it's time to tell the guys about Ryder she whispered. Okay I said simply and I let her go and she sat up and started talking.

Matt's P.O.V

I saw Gissel sit up and and she gave me a im ready look. I know what she was going say. I nodded as if I was giving her permission. Okay you guys, I always had something to tell you guys and I Can't keep it a secret no more I have to tell you guys she said and they all nodded. Okay so about a year ago I was dating this guy named Ryder, and after we started to date for 2 months he started to beat me and he would try to rape me, and when he would beat me he would beat me with one of his friend, I was afraid to tell anyone , the only person I told was my friend Bella. After that happening for a month I finally told my parents, and then Ryder moved. As for Bella that same month she killed her self and it was hard on me because she was my best friend she was my sister and my only friend. And now a year later I'm still getting messed around by Ryder. He texts me saying he's going to hurt me and Shawn. And a couple days ago I saw his friend and I'm afraid that he will hurt me and Shawn she said now tears coming down her face.

I looked around to all the guys and they had shocked sad worried faces. I then look back at Gissel and she looked relived and she had stopped crying. Awww Gissel were here for you Cameron said getting and going to Her. And the rest of the guys got up as well and they Went in for a group hug. Okay so you all know my secret she said. Yeah we do they said smiling. Okay can we please get off this sad topic and actually have fun today at Magcon Gissel said. Okay they said and they all went back to there spots. Okay it's 9 AM and we have like 8 hrs to do anything what are we gonna do I said. We could go to umm eat and then to the park across the hotel Lox said. Okay that sounds fun anyone wanna do that Gissel said and got up. We all nodded. Okay it's settled let's go I said and we all left and went to our rooms.

Taylor's P.O.V

I was getting ready to eat breakfast with the whole family.. Well in the morning we all learned about Gissel. I mean I already knew but not all the details. And now I know I need to protect my little sister because that what she is to me. Any ways. Matt are you ready I said. Shawn was already at Lox and Gissel's room. Yeah let's go he said and walked out the restroom. Let's go I said and we went out the door.

And then soon everyone walked out there rooms and we left. I wanted to vlog today so got out my phone and started talking to it. Hey guys what's up its Taylor Caniff and I'm on Orlando Florida for Magcon. And right now we are going to go eat and then to the park. And I'm with these amazing People I said and turned the camera to all the guys. What's up they said. I'm Gissel Espinosa and I love burgers and strippers she said laughing and we all laughed. I turned the camera back to me now we know that Gissel Espinosa loves burgers and strippers I said laughing. YOU KNOW IT she screamed and we all laughed. Okay so we're gonna leave to go eat so I'll see you guys later I said and turned the camera off. We walked into the room were the breakfast was in the hotel.