Chapter 29 She Leaves

*Days after she woke up*

Gissel's P.O.V

I woke up to the nurse walking around my room. Good Morning miss Abby I said smiling. She smiled Good morning Gissel she said. Me and miss Abby have become good friends she is an assistant nurse she is really young like 20 I think. Well Gissel today is your last day here she said. Yeah I'm excited to leave the bed I said giggling. She giggled with me Well now we have to get you out of bed and get you ready to leave she said. Okay I said and got up and stretched. Gissel I heard someone say and I turned around and it was my baby Lox. Lox I said and walked to her and gave a her a hug. Hey well here is a change of clothes well I don't know what's in there because Shawn chose the outfit she said. I smiled and grabbed the bag and walked to the restroom and took out the clothes and took a shower.

I walked out the restroom all fresh and clean and I was wearing my black infinity T-Shirt with some normal short shorts and my all black Vans. You look good Bae she said smiling. Thanks Bae you look good too I said smiling. Well the boys already took all your stuff to the and now there ready to release you now she said smiling. Thank the lord I said and we walked out the room and I saw my parents all ready for us to leave. Okay I'm ready I said. Okay your are now officially out the hospital miss Abby said. I went and hugged her Thank you so much for helping me I said. Well it's kinda my job she said laughing. I laughed Well this is a good bye I said and we all left. I was finally out side I was free. I ran around like a little kid. And I got into the car. Okay I'm super doper hungry and I want real food can we please get food I said. Yes we can they said. Okay where do you guys wanna go My mom asked. Oh I want some TACO BELL I said/screamed. Yes please they all said. Okay Taco Bell it is my dad said.

I was sitting with Taylor Matt and Shawn. Cameron Stop stealing my nachos I heard Nash say from a couple tables back . Never he said laughing with his mouth full of food. We all laughed oh god how I missed these dummies. Shawn you need to start to eat your so skinny I said with a frown. I know baby I will don't worry he said taking a bite of his Taco. See he said showing me he was eating I smiled

Me and the guys had just come back from dropping of my parents at the airport. Me and the guys decided to stay another week in Miami and we are gonna have a Magcon sometime in the week. Anyways right now I'm filming a video with Lox and we are doing the Bae Tag. It's just so hard to call her a best friend because that's what Bella was and I never want anyone to replace her ever. But I love lox I really do she's my Bae thru thick or thin.

Hey you guys It's Gissel and this is I said Mahogany Lox she said finishing my sentence. Okay and I'm very sorry I haven't been on any social media in the past few weeks it's just some stuff happen that I think you guys know but it's okay now we are all Gucci I said smiling. Okay anyways today I'm with my bae Mahogany Lox I said pointing at her and hugging her. Yeah and here with my Bae Gissel Lox said. I just smiled. Well let's get this video started She said. Okay Number 1 When and where did we meet I asked. Well we met in the hotel and we where in Dallas she said. Yeah pretty much I said. Okay next question fav memory together she read. Oh when we were in Orlando and went to the zoo and me and you tried to kiss the panda but it like pushed us away she said laughing. Oh my lord that was so funny we just landed on our asses laughing Yeah me too I said laughing to remembering the memory. We both nodded. Describe each other in one word I read. Crazy or funny she said automatically. I laughed loving or funny I said. She smiled at me.

We continued on with video and then we ended it.

*Hours Later*

Okay your just asking her to beat you up I said to Jacob. He was trying to wake up Lox with throwing water at her. Okay he said and threw water on her. Her eyes shot up open I will murder you right now she said got up and chased Jacob out the room. I started laughing on the floor.