Chapter 26 The Accident

Gissel's P.O.V

Please Gissel can you please go get me Starbucks Lox begged. Ugh fine only because I love you I said smiling she smiled back. Thanks Bae she said and kissed my cheek. Well I'll be back I said and walked out the room and went to the rental car and got in and drove off to the Starbucks. I was driving smoothly when I heard a loud crash and then everything went black.

Matthew's P.O.V

Me and all the guys and Lox where in my hotel and we where just watching tv and talking. Just then my phone ringed and I answered it.

Phone call
N-Hello is this Matthew Espinosa
M-Yes this is him
N- we are calling to inform you that you sister Gissel Espinosa has gotten into a accident and she is in the hospital right now I'm sorry to give you this news
M-What why okay I'm on my way what hospital
N-West oaks Miami hospital
M-Okay thank you
Hangs up

I was now crying come on guys we have to go to the hospital Gissel got in a car accident I said running to the door and went to the lobby and ran to the rental car and then the guys came and we all drove off to the hospital.

I ran into the hospital and went to the front desk. Yes how may I help you the lady said. Yes is Gissel Espinosa here I said still crying. Yes she is but sir you can't see her she is in surgery right now I'm sorry you have to wait in the waiting room the nurse said. Okay thank you I said and we all went to sit down In the chairs I put my head in my hands and just started to cry. This is all my fucking fault if only I wasn't lazy to go get my stupid fucking coffee she wouldn't be here Lox said crying. It's okay lox it's not your fault I said and went to hug her. We hugged and cried together. We all then got into a group hug and just hugged.

*Hours later*

I was sitting next to Shawn and he was crying just like I was. Just then the doctor walks out. Espinosa Family he says. We all stand up yes I'm her brother I said drying my tears. Okay the surgery went well but your sister is now in a coma I'm so sorry he said. I looked at all the guys they had tears in there eyes. But shawn was in a state of shock and processing everything. I just felt like someone punched me in the stomach and I lost balance and my legs grew weak and I just fell on the floor and started crying like a little baby. WHY WHY WHY GISSEL WHY I screamed and cried. It's okay Matt she will be okay she is a fighter Aaron said and hugged me and brought me too my feet again. You can see her now who will go first the doctor said. I will I said. Okay her room is 205B he said. I nodded and walked to her room.

I walk into her room and I see her lifeless body there with tubes and and her being connected to a machine. I sat down in the chair next to her bed and grabbed her hand. Gissel please wake up you can't leave me your my baby sister it's should be me in that bed not you you mean the absolute world to me please wake up. My life with out you would be useless your my sunshine the reason I wake up every morning happy me and you have been through so much and you've always helped me durning my hard times I love you baby sis and I want you to grow up and see you get married and have children with Shawn he's a great guy stay with him. You don't know how much it hurts me to see you here I love you so much I said crying I kissed her hand then her cheek. I just sat there looking at her for a while I was crying. I finally got the courage to get up and left the room. I walked out the room crying. Who wants to go next I said trying to dry my tears. Me Shawn said in a barley audible voice. I nodded and he left.

Shawn's P.O.V

I walked into her room and I see her with machines and wires and just broke down even worse. I ran to her bed and sat next to her. Baby please wake up I love you so much please wake up your my world. Your the reason I'm happy and always smiling please wake up baby please your my sunshine my everything I love you I need you I said crying and kissed her hand and cheek. I stroked her hair. Please wake up I said one more time before I got up and left the room. I broke down crying Lox wrapped me into a hug It's okay Shawn she is a fighter she said. I nodded. The rest of the guys went in and then came out.

Taylor's P.O.V

I was the last one to go see her. Gissel you know I love you your my little sister I love you please wake up your my partner in crime remember when we went penny boarding you were telling me your childhood stories like when you pretended to be chef but you almost burned down the house I said smiling a little but tears coming down my face. I love you baby sis I love you please wake up I said and kissed her head. And left the room.

*Two Days Later*

Matthew's P.O.V

It's been two miserable days. Gissel still hasn't woken up. Me and the guys never leave the hospital. I was in the waiting room and a nurse came and offered us food we all denied it. I won't stop crying I just miss her so much. I've literally been nothing but a mess. I cry all the time. My parents are always trying to make stop crying I just never can it so hard. All the guys cry all the time. But Shawn is a train reck.

I can tell he really loves her so much. He always stays in her room and never leaves. Me and the guys do eat and make small take but no one is being there self. Me and all the guys sleep in one room and we all ways group hug crying. They really do love her and this is just gonna bring us together. I always pray at night. Asking God to keep her safe and that she can wake up soon.

The doctors said when and if she wakes up she might forget some stuff but then she will remember within time. And she will need a couple of days to recover and after she recovers she will back to normal. I hope so because I need my baby sister in my life or I would be nothing with out her.

There's chapter 26

I know it's sad I was crying writing this chapter. Anyways I love you guys so
much 😘🙈💖. Comment what you think and how you feel about Gissel. And can you guys help me to get more drama and get Ryder involved some how please. THANK YOU SO FUDGING MUCH TO ROXY YOU HELPED OUT ALLOT.
4 Votes = Update 2 Comments = Update

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝