Chapter 38 No Matt No

Matthew's P.O.V
It was now 30 minutes to midnight. I got up from the couch and walked to the door. Where are you going Gissel asked me. I'm u uh G gonna g go to t the store I said stuttering. Everyone nodded but Gissel looked at me weird. I know she wasn't buying this crap she knows me to well. She raised her eyebrow. She was was opening her mouth when I ran out the door to my car I got in. I'm doing this for Gissel I love her and I need to protect her I said to my self pulling out the driveway.

I drove to the alley and I saw him there alone. I got out the car and I walked up to him. What do you want I asked starting to get pissed just being near him. You know what I want I want Gissel he said. I just laughed coldly. Your never gonna get near her again I said both my jaw and fist clenching. We'll see about that he said. Alright Ryder enough with this bullshit why did you want me here I said.

To get Gissel he said. I looked at him Like he was insane. You know Matt I've looked for Gissel for over a year now and I finally found her and there's nothing and nobody that will get in the way of me getting her he said with an evil grin. He came closer to me and punched me in the jaw. I punched him in the stomach and got on top of him and now we wear full on fist fighting again. And that's when his workers came in and started beating me with different stuff.

Gissel's P.O.V
I wasn't buying that bull crap that he was gonna go to the store. I grabbed my car keys and I walked for the door. Where are you going Taylor asked. To protect my brother I know he's not going to the store I said and walked out to the car everybody followed me. Look you guys you guys can't go it might me dangerous y'all could get hurt I love you guys so much I don't want that to happen I said. No were coming Taylor and Shawn said. It's gonna be to dangerous I said. I don't care where not letting you leave alone they said getting in the car with me. Okay guys you guys stay here and try to contact Matt okay I said. They nodded and got back into the house. Alright where are we going Taylor said. I don't Know Umm let me check the phone tracker I said. I went on the app. You have a track thing on his phone Shawn Said. Yeah he has one on mine too I said. Umm it looks like he's by the train I said. Where is that Taylor asked. I know he's by the alley I said and I started the car and drove off. I went off as fast as I could.

When we got to the alley I saw a body on the ground with blood around it. I ran over to and I notice Matts Light brown hair Shine in the light. Matt I said crying out loud. He wasn't moving. I ran over to him and put his head in my lap. Matt please don't do this Matt please say some thing  I said stroking his hair. Taylor help me get him in the car we have to get him to the hospital I said sobbing. He grabbed him and I went to the back seat and I was with Matt.

Taylor started driving. Matt stay with me please I said crying. He coughed Gissel he said weakly. Matt I said crying uncontrollably. I'm okay I love you he said. No Matt don't do this stay with me please I said. His eyes were closing. No Matt no I said shaking him. We came to a stop and Shawn carried him to the hospital. I couldn't move I couldn't think I just sat in the car sobbing. Come let's go Baby girl Taylor said picking me up and taking me out the car. He carried me into the hospital I was just crying into his shoulder. It's okay Taylor said rubbing my back.

Taylor's P.O.V
This is the hardest moment of my life. Seeing my baby sister crying and seeing my best friend almost dead. I sat down still Gissel in my arms. I couldn't help but cry to. I was crying softly with Gissel. Shawn was still talking to the Doctors. Taylor what if he dies she said sniffling. Matt is a fighter I said still crying. Shawn came back. He sat down next to me. Gissel he said she looked up. She got off me and went to Shawn. Shawn I'm scared she said. So am I he said crying with her. Just then all the guys and Gissel and Matt parents walked in.

What happened her father asked tears in his eyes. Well Matt said he was going to the store but Gissel didn't believe him so she decided to leave to so we tracked him and we found him in the dark alley alone I said sniffling. Oh my god how could this happen There mother said crying into Matts dad chest. We all sat down and waited for the doctor.

Matthew's P.O.V

Am I dead. Where am I. I thought to my self. I looked up and there was a bright light. Oh no don't look into the bright light. I started looking around. And I notice the brown wavey hair. I ran towards her. Bella I said she turned around. Matt she said. What am I doing here I asked. Well your sleeping right now she said. How are you here I asked. You imagined me here she said smiling. I did I asked. Yeah you did but listen it's not your time to leave yet Gissel needs you more than ever now she said. I know is all I said. Look you need to wake up now she said.

Gissel's P.O.V

I was still crying in Shawn's shoulder. Espinosa family the doctor said. We all got up. Well Matt has a bruised ribs and a really bad cut in his head and he still isn't conscious from all the things he was beat with and he might go into a coma the doctor said. When he said that my heart just broke I felt like my stomach was gonna fall out of my butt. I just hugged Shawn and cried. I needed some fresh air me and Shawn walked out the hospital. You know I could of done worse I heard from the back I know that voice anywhere.

There's Chapter 38

I hope you guys enjoyed. I enjoyed Writing this. I was sobbing writing this I hope you didn't cry I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. Bye guys 👋
4 Votes = Update 2 Comments = Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜