-Chapter 2-

"Goodbye.."

As Lucy whispered she felt presence behind her.

"What are you doing, Natsu?" Lucy said, not bothering I even look behind her.

"Went out for a walk, Lucy?"

"I have nothing to explain why I'm out by midnight, how's...Lisanna..?" Lucy said sadly, she didn't bother to look behind her.

Natsu sat at the ledge of the river lazily. "She's fine, did she greet herself I you already?"

Those words hit Lucy in the heart, he didn't even realize that Lisanna has been hanging out with her a lot. More importantly, he didn't care at all.

"Oh, what team are you joining now?"

"I-I'm gonna try solo-style" Lucy stuttered.

"You'll get hurt"

"Like you care, I'm fine by myself" Lucy tightened her grip on her clothes.

"Join a team Lucy, you'll get hurt and probably stay at the infirminary for a week or something"

This made Lucy snap, she had kept sadness and anger all bottled up inside her, her entire life, she covered it in a smile, but this is the only thing that made her snap.

Lucy turned around with a dark aura surrounding her and saw Natsu looking at her.

"Are you implying I'm weak? Are you saying, I'm not cut out, to be apart of the strongest team?!?" Lucy held Natsu by the collar.

"Eh? Such confidence that came over you, hmm?" Natsu smirked at her.

She threw him on the ground and looked down on him, she grimaced as she saw the smirk on his face as he wiped blood from his mouth.

"You're sick, Dragneel" Lucy grimaced at him and he just kept on smirking until she disappeared.

"See you soon, Heartfilia"

•~•~•~•

Lucy stomped inside the forest, mad and fuming.

"Stupid Dragneel, Stupid Natsu, Stupid Dragonslayer"

"Stupid? That's not such a nice word"

"Huh?! Who's there?!" Lucy held her keys near her.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Lol, such a tiny chapter!

Hope you enjoyed its though!! It changes the storyline so it's an important chapter!!

-Jan