-Chapter 13-

Lucy and Natsu went out the guild and into a training spot. The entire guild surrounded them and placed bets on who'll win, mostly placing it on Lucy, or Luna, though some still believed in Natsu.

"Uh- should we really Master?" Erza asked.

"We don't know how much damage Luna-san will cause" Erza reasoned.

"It's fine, I'm sure she understands not to make more bills for the guild" Makarov sighed.

"Hmm, okay then"

---

"Uh, Natsu-san, are you sure about this? You have heard the rumors right?" Lucy asked.

"Of course I have! I'd want to fight everyone!" Natsu grinned at her and went into battle stance.

"Okay then" Lucy smirked and removed her cloak, revealing shorts and a crop top, and knee-high boots.

"Let's Go then!"

Lucy and Natsu ran forward and attacked each other.

"Fire Dragons Roar!"

"Ice Dragons Roar!"

Their attacks collided but the Ice melted and turned into water, distinguishing the fire.

"Damn" Natsu's eyes brightened and grinned.

"Fire Dragons Claws!"

"Ice Dragons Wing Attack!"

Natsu's foot and Lucy's fists collided causing a giant wave unbalancing the viewers.

Natsu sprang backwards as Lucy sent an Ice Dragons Roar towards him, countering her attack with his own flames.

"Ice Water Dragons Secret Art: Water Spear!" Lucy yelled, a silvery spear surrounded with cold air appeared in Lucy's hand. Lucy rushed forward, stabbing the spear into Natsu.

Natsu gasped in surprise, shocked that she'd go so far as to harm him like that. He was knocked back & she took the chance to land a blow.

"Ice Dragons Wing Attack!"

"Dragonslayer Secret Arts; Phoenix's Burning Execution!" Natsu shouted the spell in time, it was a surprise though that Lucy knew his next move.

Lucy twirled her spear causing air to fight back to the fire. Though it wasn't enough, she was knocked back a few inches before the fire blew.

"Water Dragons Roar!" Lucy shouted and the water neared Natsu, he just tried to block the attack.

"Change!" Lucy exclaimed and the water turned into Ice, the shards scraped Natsu's layer of skin and he groaned in pain.

Natsu didn't want to lose immidietly, so he changed to his last choice in the fight.

"Lightning Fire Dragon Mode!"

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Lucy grinned and ran towards Natsu. She swung her spear around and tried hitting the edge to Natsu's side; Natsu caught the spear and threw Lucy aside. The spear disappeared immidietly as Lucy's touch disappeared.

"Fine then; Ice Dragons Secret Art: Double Blades!" Lucy chanted and came out of her hands were ice handles and water blades.

Lucy ran forward to Natsu readying her attack, Natsu gathered up his energy into one pasty of his body.

"Lighting Fire Dragons Roar!" Fire and lightning gushed out of Natsu's mouth and attacked Lucy, she defended herself with all her might.

"Double Blades Special Move: Ten Thousand Cuts!" Lucy brought her stench r to her arms and sliced Natsu with her swords. Natsu groaned and tried to dodge most attacks.