-Chapter 24-

Hey!

I'm so excited! Sun Village Arc and Tartaros Arc is nearing! To those who read the manga,I'm sure you all know what I mean!!!

Also, this chapter are dedicated to @meli2001 and @CharlySmith2, thank you for the comment for my new profile picture! I really like it!

Enjoy~~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Good Morning Everyone! Sadly, this is the last day of the Grand Magic Games!" People saddened and groaned at the announcement.

"But don't worry, we sure know that the last day will be the best!" The entire stadium jeered up an roared loudly.

"Now for the final day, we'll all be doing fun and exciting stuff!!!

•~•~•~•~•

"Last competitors for today, Tge Snow Sisters of Fairy Tail!" The place cheered for the two sisters and also for Fairy Tail.

"Now another point count, 19 to Quarto Cerebrus and Blue Pegasus!

20 to Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail!

And lastly, 21 to Sabertooth! But, Fairy Tail still isn't done competing, if they can do this match, then they can win the Grand Magic Games!" Chapiti Lola announced.

"Now, Rune-san and Yuki-san, because of Erza-san's last battle in x791-kabo! Each pair of the guild will take on as many monsters and demons as they like, now, how many do you both want?-kabo!" The pumpkin asked.

Lucy smiled and they both nodded at each other, holding their hands together and raising it up in the air "We'd like to take on 250 monsters, and 250 demons!"

The entire stadium had wide eyes, so did Fairy Tail, and every other guild that watched.

"You'll kill yourselves!" Erza shouted. "I barely even made a hundred!"

"But that was a long time ago, wasn't it?! We can do it, stop doubting me!" Lucy shouted back.

"Are you sure about this?-kabo?" The pumpkin asked, and the two nodded.

"Master! You can accept this!" Cana shouted.

"It's fine, I know she can do this, along with Yuki" Makarov answered.

"Yeah..me too.." Mavis smiled.

"Yuki, I'm sure you can take on all the monsters right?" Lucy asked, and Yupina nodded, "then I'll take on all the demons"

"Each hundred monsters you both kill, will be equal to one point, once both are unable to battle, we will stop the game immidietly-kabo! Good Luck-kabo!" The pumpkin said and they both nodded, entering the giant haunted castle.

-•-•-•-•-

"God dammit! Snow Dragons Roar!" Lucy attacked an A class demon and froze it, kicking it into the air and broke into pieces.

"Yuki-san and Rune-san have only been in there for 20 minutes, and they have already finished 354 and counting! Cool cool cool!" Jason cheered, and so did the people.

"Snow Dragons Wing Attack!" Yupina punched the B Class monster.

"Ru-nee!" Yupina called.

"I know!!!" Lucy answered back, and finished another demon.

"Snow Dragon Sisters Secret Art: Avalanche!" The two did a unison raid and wiped out 144 monsters and demons, leaving 2 left.

"Last ones are the S Class demon and S Class monster! Can they finish it?!"