-Chapter 26-

Hello!

To all the readers in Wattpad that I know by username but not by real life! I'd want you all the read until the very end carefully!

Also, I've been thinking, I want to have a nickname to all my readers, give me one?

And, since Jan-chan rhymes, just either call me Nika or Anika when adding the honorific -chan or -san or -sama.

Enjoy~

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+

Chaos. It was spreader around Fiore, each mage doing everything they can to protect themselves, dragons attacking each town, while one was simply watching from above. Acnologia.

Lucy and the rest were panting heavily, unaware how to bring everyone back to normal, but what hurt them the most was, they're enemy was Natsu.

"Water Dragon's Wing Attack!" Lucy attacked Natsu head on, instead of giving attacks from away.

"Get back to normal!" Lucy shouted and screamed every single attack she gave. The scarf protecting her from poisons and powerful spells.

"Natsu.....please.." Lucy had tears in her eyes.

"Fire Dragons Roar!" Narsu barely even tried, but Lucy was limp and bruised.

"Get the fuck back Natsu!!" Lucy shouted and also gave a roar.

"Snow Dragons Roar!!!" Lucy had tears spilling out of her eyes, everytime she attacks, it pained her to attack him all over and over again.

"Robe of Yuēn!" Erza shouted and her attire changed, charging to another dragon again. So far, the entire mages of Fiore had taken down one dragon, and sadly, that dragon had to be Shir the Sound Dragon.

"Polysusica-san?! How is the spell working?!" Erza asked the pink haired woman.

"If we make it stronger and have more we can change all the dragons back to normal, but I can't find a my ingridients in this mess" Polysusica answered.

"God! Levy! I want you to stop fighting and help her! I wish Wendy can! But she's a dragonslayer, we need her!" Erza ordered while fighting a dragon.

"Okay!" Levy nodded and ran over to Polysusica, but taking one last glance at Gajeel and whispering. "Good luck"

Gajeel grinned, his dragon senses made him hear those words from Levy, turning his arm to a club, he punched the dragons head and knocked it out cold for awhile, along with Gray to freeze it head for who knows what reason.

"Yes! Two dragons down for now!" Erza and everyone else cheered and still fought the dragons.

"Lucy!" Natsu shouted with a mischievous grin on his face. He brought on poison to her arm, but disappeared because of the scarf.

"Haha! Sound Dragons Roar!!!!!" Lucy shouted and everyone's hearing went blank, Lucy apologised to them, especially the dragonslayers who were shouting in agony.

"Your own comrades?!?! What a shame!" Natsu shouted as he held his ears.

"It..was..an.. accident!!!" AsLucy shouted the last word, she back kicked Natsu into a wall.

"Guh!" Blood spat out of his mouth.

Slowly, Lucy changed her hand into an iron sword. She jumped up on a debris and somersaulted, while slashing her sword around to hit Natsu.

"Crimson Lotus Exploding Flame Blade!" Natsu shouted before Lucy even got another scratch on him.

Lucy flew back mid-air, hitting a piece of metal sticking out of stone, luckily, it only grazed a part of her arm.

"Snow Dragons Roar!" Lucy shouted and hit him back.

"Juvia!" Gray shouted, Juvia nodded in answer to his call and ran to him.

"Unison Raid!" Both their attacks maid a dragon faint, slowly loosing magic power from all of their attacks, the two fainted ontop of each other.

"Shit! Not again! Wendy, can you heal them a bit?!" Erza asked, WENDY nodded and ran to the two mages.

"Please rest a bit Gray-san, Juvia-san" Wendy pleaded and healed them, dragging them also to Polysusica for more treatment.

Wendy left them to her care and ran back to the battlefield, her hair still pink and eyes still crystal blue, with wings growing out of her wrist and ankles.

"Sky Dragons Roar!" Wendy shouted and grazed off a dragons scale.

"Lightning Dragons Wing Attack!" Laxus punched a dragon, letting go of his cloak in the process, and starting to get serious.

"Erza!" A group of Exceeds came back.

"How many dragons already?!" Erza asked as she ran up to the dragons tail and slashed its scale.

"Only one dragon in the West" Happy saddened.

"Successfully, there were 3 dragons taken down in the South and West, but is the East is none" Charle reported.

"Then we took down 5 of them!" Erza grinned. "Polysusica-san! Is it almost ready?!"

"Nearly! I just need to finish the healing spell!"

"This is great! We're winning!" Erza shouted and everyone did a battle cry.

"Natsu!!!" Lucy ran towards him, using a kick and punch to his face.

Lucy punched his gut while Natsu kicked her up in the air, Lucy breathe in changed her hand to a sword again.

"Gyaaaahhh!!!" Lucy did a battle cry and raised her sword in the air, landing an attack on Natsu.

"Iron Dragons Maiden!" Lucy's hand that was a sword glowed bright yellow and a large boom was heard as she landed it on Natsu.

"What the?!" Lucy's eyes widened, seein him holdin the sword nonchalantly, but his hand was still bleeding. "Goddammit Natsu!" Lucy's arm was still in his hands, but she kicked him in the side and jumped away.

"Blizzard!" Lucy shouted and snow storm appeared. "Hail!" Now packs of snow and ice together started to fall like rain.

"It's ready!" Polysusica shouted to Erza, Erza nodded in response and looked at the Exceeds.

"Aye!" Happy shouted, and each of them took a small bottle and filled it in with the bubbling blue potion, each of them heading to a dragon.

"Yeah!" Fiore cheered as they all saw the dragons getting back to normal and regaining their senses.

"Poison." words that left Zeref's mouth seemed to trigger Natsu and approach Lucy who was lying on the ground helplessly.

"Shot." Narsu mumbled at pointed his hand at her, then black most started to enter Lucy's body, she was screaming in pain as it slowly drained her magic.

"N-Natsu...go back to...normal..." Lucy whispered.

"Lucy!!!" Everyone ran to her, even the dragons, and even her mother.

"Burning Fire." Natsu chanted before anyone neared them. The fire was so hot that anyone who touched it for disintegrated, so they all moved back a few meters.

Natsu's eyes saddened and brought Lucy closer to him inside the burning fire. Natsu gave Lucy a sad smile and kissed her lips, before Lucy died, a small smile on her lips was formed.

"I love you Natsu..." Lucy whispered, and fell off his arms, falling to the ground, nothing left moving, and a very slow heartbeat.

"Goodbye, Lucy"

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Waaahhhh!!

Sad ending! JK! That isn't the ending....or is it? I'm not sure, nah~ I'll probably end it here.

Yah, I will, but I can still make an Epilogue, if I get to reach 15 comments XD, even if they all came from user, hehe.

And this chapter reached about 1188 words! Including this!

-Jan